• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 8: "From the Ashes"

Started by Tom Karelia, April 11, 2005, 04:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Karelia

"Diagnostic complete, Commander. All the engines are in perfect condition, short of a manual spit shine. We could use some more deuterium, though. We're running low."
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Tom Karelia

Captain Karelia enters the bridge and sits in his new seat.

=/\= All hands, report to your stations. =/\=

(OFF: I had a little miscommunication with the Admirals at HQ, apparantly this mission was supposed to come first.)

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Novalien

Engineering's here ! 109% from nominal: ready to go, sir !

OFF: can we go a little *unformal* ?

What is the point of gouing forth, if you only look behind you?
NovaLien

Tom Karelia

(OFF: Sorry for the late reply. You know, I've been saying that a lot lately. Anyway, my computer was getting it's OS upgraded, but it was taking too long, so I yanked it back out.)

"We've still got a full hold of supplies for the new StarPhoenix base."

-- Seven of Nine

Novalien

Cargo bay are nice n clean ... for me anyway... we're all set and ready to go !
NovaLien

Andrea Deveraux

"I was in Engineering, helping out the overstreched engineers there. Mind yourself, Commander. You may be Navy, but I still outrank you."

Novalien

i'll be gouing to enginerring to supervise the sheild.
*Runs 'off to the turbolift*
NovaLien

Andrea Deveraux

She pats him on the back.

"Relax, I'm just pickin' on you."

Deveraux  moves over to the Tactical console for the time being.

Loxians

*The Loxian flagship continues firing upon its own Loxian ships. One by one, they are disabled or destroyed... The Prime Commander looks at the viewscreen in despair.*¨
"Has anyone been able to regain control over their station yet? ANYONE?"
*But everyone answers negative. There seems to be no way to regain control over the ship.*
Computer: "Two minutes to auto-destruct."
*The Prime Commander cries out in rage.*
"It must have been the Loxian spy device on that ship! SOMEONE must have decided to use it against us, and betrayed us!"
*While out in space, more and more Loxian ships get destroyed, if not by the flagship then by Starfleet, the Prime Commander's second in command approaches him.*
"Sir, we must abandon the ship. It is going to explode in less then two minutes, and if we remain here we will all be killed. It is impossible to regain control over the ship in less time than that."
*The Prime Commander sighs in defeat.*
"You are right... How many ships of us are left intact?"
*Another officer pushes some buttons on his panel.*
"Umm... only 12... no, make that 11... No, just 10 now... In fact..."
*The Prime Commander stops him.*
"I get the idea! We're lost! The entire Loxian fleet is destroyed, and all we can do is save ourselves and limp back home!"
*Then he turns to his second in command.*
"Find the Loxian ship in the best shape available still. We will beam over there and make our escape."
*The second-in-command nods, pushes some buttons and locates one of the ships.*
"The one over there in the rear wing, sir. It is one of the few ships left sustaining minimum damage. Shall I announce the other ships to retreat as well?"
*The Prime Commander gives him a stern look.*
"No! They will not know of our escape. They will continue fighting to the death!"
"But..."
"THAT is my decision!"
Computer: "One minute to auto-destruct."
"We're running out of time, we have to go!"
*Suddenly, some of the other bridge officers jump up.*
"Sir, aren't we to come with you and beam over to that one Loxian fighter?"
*The Prime Commander looks around with a grim smile.*
"There just isn't enough space on one fighter, for all the people on this ship. But you will have the honour to die in the line of duty to your Loxian Government."
*The officers want to jump up in protest, but the Prime Commander swiftly takes his disrupter weapon, and fires upon them. Then he nods at his second-in-command.*
"Time to go now, there's nothing left here for us, but the taste of defeat."
*They leave the bridge and head to the transporter room. Soon thereafter, they beam over to the Loxian fighter... As the battle goes on in space, the flagship destroying the last remaining Loxian fighters, one of the fighters retreats and goes to warp, back to the Loxian homeworld, but everyone else is too busy with the battle to notice it. The last surviving Loxian ships fire in despair on the Starfleet vessels, but they are now hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned... And then the final moment happens... The Loxian flagship violently explodes, destroying two more Loxian fighters in the shockwave, and space is filled with debris. Only two small and heavily damaged Loxian fighters remain... facing the fleet of Starfleet ships in a much better shape... There is no winning this battle, and the two Loxian fighters soon realise this... Instead of fighting on against their enemy, they admit in defeat and set course toward each other... In a matter of moments, they collide with each other and both explode... Only debris is left, no Loxians survivors... An entire fleet is obliterated, thousands of Loxians are killed. But the battle is over...*

OFF: don't go after the one escaped Loxian fighter, the idea is that nobody noticed it... They won't form a threat any more anyway, but they need to be able to return to their homeworld for another different, future storyline. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Malcolm

U.S.S. Tiberon:
CO: Malcolm
XO: Tara Lollock
CSO/CMO: William Wallace
CTO: Talon
Helmsman: Tom Karelia

--This is the roster as far as i know...
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Berik

Berik clasped his hands and rubbed them a little

"Excellent, Tom plot a course to Planet Dantor.

Mr. Wallace keep an eye on those sensors"

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

William Wallace

=/\= Captain not trying to tell you your job sir but I would contact the Uss Lothlorien sir. =/\=
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Malcolm

Welcome both of you. We are currently at Dantor. Where Star Phoenix Division's Base used to be. Unfortunatley, certain incidents happened and the base was destroyed,we are helping with the rebuild, but it has been currently postponed. If you would both run a thourough diagnostic of the Tiberon, i would appreciate that. Also, when you are finished mr. Talon, you may take some time off and relax. And Ms. Lollock when you are finished, i would like you to meet me in my Office."

OFF: take some time doing these things...ok  http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

William Wallace

OOC: OPPS I forgot I got reassigned here sorry for my lateness.

=/\= Medical Bay is well Stock sir we got 110% of what Starphoenix need Captain and everything tucked away sir. =/\=

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Tom Karelia

Tom shifts in his chair anxiously, worried about the battle. "Put Starfleet frequency 2795 on the speaker." he says.

The audio starts pouring in:

(explosion) "EPS conduits are rupturing!"

"Port ventral phaser array is out!"

"Shields at 61 percent!"

(Edited by Tom Karelia at 5:50 pm on Nov. 14, 2004)

-- Seven of Nine