• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Tiberon - "...And Into the Fire"

Started by Jeff Keach, October 05, 2003, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Keach

*the ship was now within reach of the fleet and could see a couple federation ships*

Helm, locate the nearest Romulan ship and move to intercept.

Soran, lock phasers and torpedoes ince the ship is in range.

Shields up Red Alert!

*the red alert claxons blazing*
*the captain sat down in his chair*

OFF: is there anyone else here besides Soran and Karelia? if you are we sure could use your post, anything

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Alright I hope you all understand what is to be done. so go do it.

Commander Lollock will you lead teh away team?

I will remain onboard to help the repair teams on the ship.

Good luck.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Tom Karelia

"Helm is prepared and awaiting orders, sir."
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Tara Lollock

Good, Better go tactical alert. Just to be safe.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Jeff Keach

=^= Fleet Captain Keach to DS12 convoy group =^=

I believe all ships are in position, so keep a look out for the Romulan Coalition's ships. We are recieving technical data from the infiltration team and it shows that we are almost ready for the ships to enter within weapons range. Although I hope  we never have to fire upon the station, I remind you that you only shoot when fired on. Good luck to us all and see you on the other side

=^= Keach out =^=

Tiberon crew prepare all stations.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

John Casden

The SEV Paladin takes as last ship position in the battle formation, and heads toward the Romulan ships... Soon the Paladin opens fire, causing some considerable damage to a few Romulan ships, until one of the warbirds decides to hunt the Paladin down. Having a warbird on her tail, the Paladin sets immediate course to some other Romulan warbird formation.
This may have seemed a suicide maneuvre, but it was not so: the Romulan warbird on the Paladin's back could not open fire without risking to hit one of their own ships, and the Romulan warbird formation in front had the same problem. Besides, the Romulan formation was already occupied with the USS Evolution.
The SEV Paladin then makes  the mistake, however, to head inside the Romulan formation, as the USS Evolution just decides to head out of it, and the two ship barely miss each other... and while the USS Evolution retreats, the SEV Paladin now finds itself surrounded by four powerful Romulan warbirds...

Jeff Keach

alright thank you commander.

OFF: i don't know who is at ops or science sorry

ON: Ops signal the fleet that we will be needing to pull out soon, we can't sit here and try to fight a battle that we aren't prepared to handle in case it gets out of control.

OPS: channel open sir

Keach: =A= this is Vice Admiral Keach to all fleet ships, continue your attack. The Tiberon is in desperate need of further stocks of ammunition so we will need to pull out of the fight after our next attack run to restock weapons =A=

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Tara Lollock

**Lollock sits beside him**

You heard him!!!! Get moving!!!

Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Jeff Keach

agreed, make it so.

Tom move us in, let's see if we can give them a little cover.

Soran, full weapons fire on my mark.

OFF: I think there might be somewhere in the line of about a half dozen, maybe more .

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Ardwyad

*The ASC Revox comes about, and opens fire on all nearby Romulan warbirds again... this time there are already far less Romulan ships capable of fighting left, than before... Many have already been destroyed or disabled.*
Ardwyad: "Good, good! Now the one on the left there!"
*The ASC Revox opens fire again, and suddenly shudders under impact when a Romulan warbird fires from behind.*
Ardwyad: "Fire aft weaponry!"
*And before the Romulan warbird can fire again, it is already disabled...
The ASC Revox continues to fire, and soon the Federation ships end up having no opponent to fight any more...*
Ardwyad: "What's that? Where are all those Romulans?"
Comm One: "I will put them on screen, but it seems they are taking their distance."
*Ardwyad smiles.*
"So they have decided to flee... Let them go, so they can tell their superiors it isn't a good idea to attack when Starfleet and the Delta Alliance join forces."
Comm One: "Aye, sir."
*The last Romulan warbirds that were still capable of warp, depart the battle field and run away as fast as they can... and only the few disabled Romulan ships remain, around the station.*
Chief of Command Ardwyad
A.S.C. Revox Security Vessel
Delta Alliance
http://www.expansionfleet.com/images/nigillian.jpg" border="0">

Tom Karelia

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Jeff Keach

Ok, Lieutenant, take us clear of the station,

send a messege to the other ships to follow our lead once they have reported ready.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Tom, follow the Sequoia match speed,    engage.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Soran

bringing weapons back online. torpedoes armed and loaded,phaser banks fully charged.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Soran.jpg" border="0">

Tom Karelia

-- Seven of Nine