• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Tiberon - "...And Into the Fire"

Started by Jeff Keach, October 05, 2003, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quannun

=A= Sequoia to the fleet we are in position, please cut your engines and stand by. =A=
"If we don't get more power to the warp drive we're all going to have to get out and push!" -- Paris

Jeff Keach

Alright now we can deal out some damage,

ready weapons.

lock targetting sensors and prepare tofire on my mark.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Vorak

At that moment, firepower flashes from the station toward the closest Romulan ships. Clearly, the infiltration team had full control over the station's systems, including weapons. The Romulan ships guarding the station, take on heavy damage, but withdraw and come about, to open fire on their own station, even though many of their own are still aboard DS12...
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Jeff Keach

OFF: sorry if  I over step my bounds but no one is posting and the story must go on.

ON:Keach: helm, pull around the romulan warbird and prepare to fire.

Tom: yes sir *the ship completed a full turn around the station keeping hidden for a while*

Keach: as soon as the ship has reached the station power down and go to stealth mode. We need to regroup

Lollock: Jeff may I suggest that you don't do that.

Keach: why not? it seems safe

Soran: one of the Romulan ships has very thin shields on it's port side

Keach: ok, move to intercept fire at will once we are in range.
Soran: ready sir. ship will go in range in three seconds.

Lollock: we can try a maneuver that has garnered some attention in the past, move around the enemy ship and drop a torpedo right beside it and warp out. The initial blast will destroy the shields and open the door for us to destroy the rest of the ship. This will prevent the romulans from shooting down our torpedo.

Keach: make it so

Soran: ready sir
Lollock: I hope this works *crosses her fingers*

*everyone waited for the captain to say it*
Keach: engage!

*the ship did a quick jump to warp and stopped just short of hitting the romulan vessel*
*a torpedo was dropped very close to the ship*

Keach: detonate!

Soran: detonating, *the "mine" exploded and destroyed the shields of the romulan ship*

Keach: fire weapons

Soran: firing! weapons struck the ship directly sir, their hull is buckling

*on the viewscreen everyone could see that the ship was completed destroyed*

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Soran

I think we should focus on the romulans and try to help the station first.

*while he was talking his console kept beeping and he kept looking at it wondering*

Captain I think one of the ships is leaving? but where?

I'll put it on main viewer
*he puts the image of the ship leaving the area on the viewscreen*

Cowards! ............... preparing another round of weapons, but I must warn you captain, we are desperately low on ammo.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Soran.jpg" border="0">

I just figured that I'd be arriving during restock as it seemed difficult to arrive during a battle.  However you're the boss, I'll beem over as soon as you'd like me to be there.

Soran

*Soran sat back watching as the crew did their jobs*
*he thought about his duties*

Sir, if we can maintain our level of efficiency, I think that the Tiberon should last through this battle and many more.

Soran

Shields up.

phasers ready they are targeting the enemy vessel, and will lock once we are in range.

Jeff Keach

That is quite alright Commander, If you would not have destroyed that ship , then they would have destroyed us.  Well done crew!

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Tara Lollock

(OFF: How many ships are left)

The New Orleans just released their fighters, lets se if we can help them out.      Give them a little cover fire?

Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Soran

Sir, I am not reading any more visible ships.

The Revox must have disabled almost all of them.

I suggest we look for survivors or scan for cloaked ships.

Jeff Keach

oh uh no, Use the transporters to board the station. Not until it is safe will we dock with the station. We can't take any chances that a rogue Romulan will jump to the Tiberon.

Tom, will you go down to engineering and see what is taken them so long to report in?

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Randall Sanchez

=^= USS Evolution to all ships =^=
This is captain Randall Sanchez to all ships. First of all, I would like to thank the ASC Revox for their support, and commend everyone else for their professional fighting.
Romulan Coalition officers... if you check your sensors, you will see that your comrades have deserted you. The ships that are still here, are disabled and we will begin transporting your people as prisoners to our ships in a few moments. Surrender is your only option now.
To all Starfleet vessels: I recommend you start immediate transport of Romulan prisoners, from both their ships and from the station.
The battle has ended... at last.
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

Ok, away team Transporter room 1.

(I wasnt sure where the #### i was suposed to be) (lol)

Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Jeff Keach

*Keach sat in his chair looking around at all the stations and departmental positions. He looked down at his keypad *

Hmph, I am going to miss this ship
{We have been through so much}

*He got up and walked around and checked each station for damage*

OFF: {} means thinking to himself

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command