• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 10: "To the Rescue"

Started by Julia Rellek, July 15, 2005, 10:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

OFF:He's stopped posting, and  I dont know why.

=A=Sisko, to Tiburon.  We will have partial main power in one hour.  I am contacting the Harbour Grace to come to the Windsor and acitvate a power tansfer beam until we get the partial power back up.  At that point I am going to transfer to the Grace.  She's in better condition and I will be able to help with the alien situation.  The Windsor must go to Avalon and have her systems repaired, she is on the virge on destruction.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Commander do a full scan of the Windsor and tell me hoow bad she is and she she able to handle a tow a warp 6
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

William Wallace

After a long time looking at the science stations screen at impulse and the warp once we were away from the beam I turn to make a report to the Admiral and Commander.

Commander Lollock and Admiral Ransom, I think I have something on what happened when we tried to engage warp before sir's.

When we went to engage the warp field was interupted by something that was being put out in that beam sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Richard Ransom

Yes Thank you Commander and its been a pleaser join you for the trip.
Admiral Ransom leaves the Bridge and enters the Tranporter room for Avalon .
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending