• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Captain's Ready Room

Started by Gordon Freeman, July 11, 2003, 08:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidiran Miller

"Really, hmm, I was originally a smuggler...i was unfortunate enough to get caught in a battle between the borg and federation, just happened to be going through and wham..., got hit by a torpedo...just nicked though, or i wouldn't be here..."
*grins*
"Never thought Star fleet would get my attention, but i made it, after getting through the academy, i fought the borg,romulans, then i was transferred to voyager, where w--"
*shakes his head*
"Well, you know what happened, and can fill in the missing parts with guesses."
"Got assigned to the Ares, then when things with those strange aliens bugs, or whatever they were happened and the after math, i ended up here..."
OFF: Ahh, the psychological ramblings of a ex-smuggler...LOL gives something interesting for a future story line perhaps...hmmm?

Malcolm

oops, ment to post as this character, not that one....sorry http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tara Lollock

I agree with you, but sometimes people have to prove that they can arise to any challenge presented to them.

(OFF: O.K.)
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Gordon Freeman

Thank you, sir. I hope I see you along the trail once in a while.

Freeman lifts his bag and heads to the shuttlebay to leave for the Sequoia

Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Jeff Keach

Mr. Teal, I want you to check on the warp core make sure there is no damage, we can't have what happened to us on our last mission slow us down.

Lt. Cmdr Lollock, will you perform a tactical analysis on the ship.

And Commander, could you go to sickbay and see how our EMH is doing, check if he is operational.

Ensign Karelia, I need you to check the status of our engines.

OFF: I am giving everyone some small "mission"

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Josh Teal

The Warp Core is fine, sir.
Lieutenant Josh Teal
Chief Engineer Of USS Tiberon

Tara Lollock

Hello Captain,

You asked for me?

After a tweek or two all power systems are within normal peramitors.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

I was just thinking about it the other night. It has been a long road to get here. Did you see that i was one of the origional Tact/Sec officers aboard the Tiberon.

(OFF: Thats cool it'll give us a little something to do.)

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Really, i was a little more traditional. My Mother was human and my Father was Klingon. They were both starfleet security officers. Like i said, nice and smooth path.

(OFF: When do you think things will pick up)

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Sir, we're good to go. We aren't quite at 100%, but given the circumstances with the borg i believe we can't afford to wait.

"Die well!"