• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 11: "Greed is Eternal"

Started by Jeff Keach, September 03, 2005, 04:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Keach

*2 hours go by while the crew is monitoring their position relative to the Ferengi ship and the Gravity distortion*

*The ship is within scanning range of the Ferengi vessel*

"Karelia, ease back a bit, we dont want to get trapped here as well."
"How would you like to take a shuttle over to the Ferengi's?"
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

William Wallace

Yes Commander getting up from Science station I make the report that it is a distorion like I have never seen before Captain. I will be off then.

Stopping at sickbay on my way to the shuttle bay I pick up so other supplies before arriving last of the team.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

=/\= Commander Wallace to Tiberon Captain what ever you do don't try to grab us with a tractor beam sir or you will be needing to and find the smallest molecule to give back to our familes in the Alpha quadrent sir. =/\=
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Talen

Locking weapons now Sir.

*Talen fires and watches as a single torpedo streaks away from the ship, soon followed by the explosion of the crippled vessel.*

Target destoryed Sir. Where to next?
Talen
CTO
U.S.S. Tiberon

Jeff Keach

Tom responded seconds before Jeff went into the RR

"Yes....of course, Yellow alert. It Slipped my mind.......Make it so"

Jeff began to look over the logs. Pondering what to do when they meet the Loxians of the victimized world.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Once the ship reached the Loxians perimeter the crew stood sharply, eyes on the viewscreen, and minds ready for anything.

Though we are allies, many in starfleet have stated that they don't trust them.

"Crew prepare for diplomacy."

We had their supplies and many valuables in our cargo bay, and no evidence of the Ferengi who took them.

(OFF: it has been 10 days since anyone else posted, so I have made a recommendation that the Tiberon be temporarily decomissioned until such time that more crew is assigned, if you have an objection let us know)
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

=A=Mission Brief:
After an attempt to steal the wealth from a small colony in the Loxian Territory,
A Ferengi Starship gets caught in a gravity displacement field.
Starfleet is sent to discover why and to repair any damage done to the area.
But they are losing time. The Gravity field is growing......=A=

*Recently demoted, Jeff walks onto the bridge then takes his seat awaiting the crew*
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Tom Karelia

Karelia looks at the captain with a devious grin. "Hey, you need a crack pilot, I'm your man."
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Talen

Aye, Sir.

*turns back to her station*

Off: Sorry I took so long to report in. I've been having a ton of trouble with the net recently but I'm back in the game now.
Talen
CTO
U.S.S. Tiberon

Jeff Keach

*while thinking about the outcomes of using a tractor beam or transporters, Commander Wallaces words did effect his decision*
"Tara, can you beam over from your location onto the Ferengi ship?"

"Once they are done Move us as close as you can and transport them out. Lock onto any Ferengi lifesigns that are present"

"Talen see what you can do about the Ferengi ship, if you think it will harm it dont use a tractor beam"

"The distress call must have been an automated message"
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

.......... Transporter Lock was established and the away team was brought back to the ship.

"I dont understand this disruption. One minute the readings are stable and the next they change."

Seeing something else that was aboard the other ship he seen the wealth and documents of the World the Ferengi plundered. The Captain transported that over as well.
He looked over to his Tactical officer

"Talen, lock torpedoes on the crippled vessel and fire when ready"

Jeff went back to the items recovered and noticed a personal log from the Captain of the Ferengi vessel.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Tom Karelia

"Aye, warp three to Loxius. Might I suggest we go to yellow alert? The Loxian central government isn't usually happy to see Starfleet."

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Tom Karelia

"Oh, diplomacy. In other words, get ready to get the hell outta here. Aye, sir."

-- Seven of Nine

Tara Lollock

**Lollock steps on the Turbo lift and takes her seat next to Jeff.**

Hello sir. This should be an interesting mission.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

Aye sir.

Wallace and Karelia, you're with me. Talen, stay behind with the Captain.

**All three of them enter the turbo lift and head fir the shuttlebey.**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"