• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 11: "Greed is Eternal"

Started by Jeff Keach, September 03, 2005, 04:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Turning to acknowledge the Captains order before returning to the science station to watch the readings as the appoarched the space. I then move to a difeerent sceen watching those I split the science station to the two different sets of readings.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Tara Lollock

(OFF: I created a new topic called "Shuttlebay" report there.)
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tom Karelia

"Commander, the gravitational shear is increasing! If we're not out of here in 30 seconds, we're not leaving!"

(OFF: Sorry for my lateness, I have been pretty busy recently.)
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

William Wallace

After struggling with the transporter controls I turn to commander Lollock, Commander I think I can get us to the Frenegi ship, the Tiberon may have a better chance of getting us and the shuttle out safely if we are there.

A few minutes later we were on the Frenegi ship starting to look around.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Jeff Keach

"Good, let me know if anything changes."

"Tom, set a course for the Loxian system, warp 3."

He begins to move for his ready room

"Oh, Talen, get your security teams prepared for intruder drills"

"And everyone else" glances at the other members of the bridge crew " I want you to know what to do as well, last time the Federation left the Loxians there was some issues.  I'll be in my ready room"

Glides through the door and takes a seat at his desk and begins to look over the Ship log they retrieved.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

William Wallace

Discribe unusual sir. I mean I have never been that close to a frenegi vessel sir. The entire power signature is unusual to me sir but on the ship I couldn't find any sir, But the Computer pick something up that it thought was unusual and recorded it before I returned. The Computer has marked it as maybe starting the Distortion sir so yes the ships computer thinks it might have started it and I would now be inclinded to agree with it sir.

Having said that the distortion is no longer effecting this area of space, I would suggest we let someone know sir and have this area removed from soace flight sir, because you never know what could set the problem off again.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Talen

Talen returns to the bridge after hearing the comm.
"Sir? Why have we changed course to Avalon station? That's lightyears away. Is it under attack?"
Talen
CTO
U.S.S. Tiberon