• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 9: "Hawkeye"

Started by Malcolm, May 21, 2005, 06:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

"Granted, but be on guard, and if anything goes wrong, get back here quickley..."
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Tara Lollock

=/\=Mr. Wallace, could there be something outside or related to this. . . . . thing or wherever we are thats trigoring the Captains reactions?=/\=
Tom, we need to find a way out of here as soon as we can. Any suggestions?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tom Karelia

"The power emissions are slightly off. Something doesn't seem rig--"

The console begins to chime.

"They're hailing us. Putting it on viewer."

A picture of the same bridge come up on the screen, with a familiar man standing in the center. The man stands to talk.

"This is the I.S.S. Tiberon of the Terran Empire. Lower your shields and submit to inspection. Immediately."

The man standing on the bridge was Jeff Keach.
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Talen

Talen draws her phaser and fires at the intruders. She stuns two before she's felled.
Talen
CTO
U.S.S. Tiberon

Talen

*Talen dropped down from the Jeffries Tube and began to walk down the hallway, listening for any sign of life. She heard footsteps and dived into a enclave, crouching down so as not to be seen. Two Ensigns in Starfleet Uniforms come around the Corner.*

1#: She's not here.
2#: She probably moved on, we better get back to the Captain.

*Talen stood up.*

Wait, I'm here. What's our situation.

1# The Captain is attempting to take Engineering. Karelia is pretending to be aligned with the Empire Troops in order to sabotage them from the inside. We're to go back and rendezvous with the Captain as soon as we found you. Here. You might need this.

*He hand her a Type II phaser*

Alright, lets...Do you hear that?

2#: Hear what?

Someone's coming.

1#: I can't hear anything.

Grow yourself a set of pointy ears then tell me I'm wrong. Take cover.

*The three guards Karelia sent come round the corner and immediately Talen and her group open fire. They catch two of the guards by surprise but the third dives out of the way and calls for backup.*

We have to go now, before more arrive.

*The three begin to retreat down the hallway and the TE pops back out, firing. She manages to shoot him but not before he fells one of the officers with her. She checks his life signs.*

They have their phasers set to kill...Do you know where to go Officer?

*At his affirmative nod she makes her way to the rendezvous point.*
Talen
CTO
U.S.S. Tiberon

Tom Karelia

"Yes, ma'am. We're in position. The cube is still 13 hours away, we'll have a bit of a wait on our hands."

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Talen

Aye aye, Commander. Targeting their shield generator, forward phasers firing. Their shields are down to 40%...Their shields are gone. Full photon spread...

*The ship's rocked and Talen is thrown from her station. She climbs back up to it quickly and checks the weapon status.*

Forward photon and phaser turrets are offline. We'll have to turn the ship to hit them with aft weapons. Our own sheilds are down to 52%.
Talen
CTO
U.S.S. Tiberon

Tom Karelia

"Transporter room, how many did you actually get?"

The comm was silent for a moment. "127... out of 875."

-- Seven of Nine

Tara Lollock

Request permission to dock. And takes us in.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Will Karelia

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Tara Lollock

Can our sensors penetrate the atmosphere. I want to see if theres anything down there.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Try to hail them, that, this, us. Whatever that is.

Check to see if all the power emissions match ours. That might give us a clue as to if it's just our reflection.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

**Lollock, the ensign and 2 young crewman exit the Jeffries Tube and storm the bridge. One of the gaurds is knocked out however the ensign and 1 crewman were killed.**

Stop IT!! I know when i'm beat. Tom what the hell has gotten into you. Make it stop. I thought i knew you.

=/\=Malcolm, it's up to you. you've got to regain con. . . . . .

**Lollock is knocked unconscience by a gaurdsman, soon after she awkes with a headache.**

Owww! Damn that hurts! What happened?

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

OFF: I am with 2 other crwman in a jeffries tube outside of main enignneering. We just wisabled the warp core and now were awaiting further orders. I've yet to figure out where Talen and Wallace are. I thought they were going with you.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

You heard the man. Lets Rock-n-Roll.

=/\=Lollock to all hands, take these last few hours before the attack to prep the ship.=/\=

"Die well!"