• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 9: "Hawkeye"

Started by Malcolm, May 21, 2005, 06:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

=/\=Medical teams to the bridge=/\=

Talen, find a way to enhance our shields.

**Runs and kneels beside Tom**

Come on Tom, you've got to hang on.

**A Medical team swarms the bridge and takes him away**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Will Karelia

"Believe me, I know what it's like to want to fold my cards and go home. You've heard of Wolf 359? Yeah, I was there. Frankly, I can't blame you. I'm still considering it myself."

(OFF: Are you really giving up the command or is this just an in-game thing?)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Malcolm

A new mission, to recon an unknown area.
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

William Wallace

Commander I am seeing some Gas Giants and a couple spacial anomolies but that is about all.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Malcolm

OFF: Nice twist Karelia...

*In the sickbay*

*the captain begins to wake up,shaking his head he sits up*
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tom Karelia

Tom takes the commander's commbadge after she is bludgeoned and tossed into the corner of the bridge.. By the time she wakes, Tom is sitting at the helm and Keach is in the command seat.

"Ahh, Commander, you're awake. We've got a proposition for you. We need a second bridge officer to get the computer to transfer command." Tom calmly draws a phaser. "We were hoping you'd be willing?"
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

lucasbailey

OFF: I'm posting as one of my other characters
Well from what i knew, lollock was going to head back after the officers and i went through the ship and took out the TE soldiers...as for wallac, he posted that he was captured...but now....i don't know...Talen is fighting her own badguys...

*malolm and the other officers wait, you *he points at a lieutenent* Make your way to engineering and bring lollock and them back here*the lieut goes to do so...*

*he arrives at engineering and enters*

Lieut.--"Commander? The captain wants me to take you to the rendezvous point."
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Julia Rellek

Damn it!! Scan for escape pods or something.
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

lucasbailey

OFF: Really, he's gonna recuperate and then come back later (i needed to downsize the # of characters and for a future storyline)

*nods*

"Well...I always considered you a  close friend...good luck..."

*leaves*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Tara Lollock

Where should i instruct the helmsman to lay a course?

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Talen

Nothing unusual showing up on the tactical front...yet.
Talen
CTO
U.S.S. Tiberon

Tara Lollock

=/\=I'm about 200 meters from the bridge in Jeffries tube H-45. Were trying to plan the re-take. Where exactly are you?=/\=

OFF: Thanks a lot. I'll send Vorak a message saying nevermind.

"Die well!"

Tom Karelia

"Commander, they're trying to--"

Five Borg drones materialize directly in front of Tom's console, and he draws his phaser. He kills the first drone with a phaser beam, and breaks the neck of another as he pistol-whips it with his phaser. Unfortunately, a third is able to connect their tubules to his jugular vein. He screams, but shatters the drone's nose as security officers take care of the remaining Borg.

Tom falls to the ground.
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Event Horizon

"Energy! More energy!"
*But the Na'jigat is halted in their quest, when a beam of unusual power holds them back... This is not the energy they can consume, this is the mental energy that can push them back... The energy they had always known to come from their opponents... the Gallifreyans.*
"Gallifreyans! Gallifreyans! But I sense no Gallifreyan... there are none... There must be Gallifreyans... Where does mental energy come from... Sense powers almost as strong as Gallifreyans... But they are not Gallifreyans... Must retreat! Must retreat! Must retreat!"
*The Na'jigat cloud retreats instantly from the battlefield, before any more of the opposing energy can weaken it further. The Na'jigat is still strong enough, but chooses to withdraw and consider a new strategy... They return to the Quantum Singularity Network, and disappear in it... for now...*

Malcolm

Lay course ____

OFF: you pick, never was good with that stuff... http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander