• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 9: "Hawkeye"

Started by Malcolm, May 21, 2005, 06:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

Will comes and puts his hand on Malcolm's shoulder. "We'll avenge them. Every last one. Tom, set a course for--"

Will was startled by Tom's Borg implants, but settled down.

"--for Avalon Station. Keep pace with the others."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

lucasbailey

OFF: We're on our way to avalon,correct?
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

William Wallace

Yes Maam sensor sweeping as we speak maam nothing of interest.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Tara Lollock

Mr Karelia keep trying to stablize.

Bring emergency systems online.

**Despite the efforts the Tiberon is sucked in.**

=/\=ALL HANDS BRACE FOR IMPACT!=/\=

**The Tiberon stops shaking and all of a sudden all is quiet**

Report?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Malcolm

*Ensign scans and finds a small something*

"Captain, i am detecting some organic sentient, it seems to be very aggresive, i suggest we manuver out of its reach."

*then the ship is hit again, and again...*

*Shields drop to 23%*

"Take a gut shot, no time to rely on sensors, then get us outta here."

*The Tiberon fires and both hits are succesfull, the creature seems unaffected by it, then the Tiberon flies swiftly as it can in its condition and gets out of the creatures reach*

*the captain shakes his head*

"I want full reports, and get this ship back up to shape."

*Another Crewman shouts out something to the captain*

"Uhhh, Sir, I just was checking out things on the scanner, and it isn't recognizing any of the space around us...."

OFF: To Be Continued,oh and Lollock i will PM you with the mission details...
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tara Lollock

Malcolm Malcolm, what the hell is happening! We deserve some kind of explanation.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Malcolm

*as  lollock speaks thos last words there is the sound of two doors opening followed by two objects being thrown in, lollock ducked behind a station,moments later two stun grenades go off stunning all but 8 TE guards and tom karelia*

*blaster/phaser fire erupts from the two doors as 16 star fleet officers storm the bridge, led by malcolm*

*malcolm tosses lollock a phaser as he tackles karelia and pins him to the ground....five minutes later, the bridge is re taken, while suffering no casualites*

OFF:Well, if anyone wants to twist it here http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>  that would work...
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tom Karelia

Karelia and Keach go down to the brig to question the Starfleet crew. As they enter, Tom see's the scowl on Captain Malcolm's face. He draws his phaser, in case discipline must be enforced.

"I assume you have all met my new first officer," Keach says, patting Karelia on the shoulder. "I'll be taking command of this vessel, and taking it back to Earth. Starfleet Command would love this new ship, it's technological edge would ensure the Empire's dominance for centuries."

Keach walks closer to the forcefield, and glares at the senior officers.

"However, we need a bridge officer to assist Mr. Karelia in getting the computer to relinquish command to me."

"I doubt any of them will help us, sir," Karelia adds. "And frankly, I can't blame them."

Karelia smashes Keach's nose in with the butt of the phaser, and summons all his courage to vaporize the man who still reminds him of his former CO. The guard tries to attack Karelia, but Tom twist-kicks him in the face, collapsing his skull. He proceeds to drop the brig containment field.

"Sorry about the punch earlier, Captain. I needed to keep up illusions. Besides, now that I'm the first officer, I can mess up the Imperial attempts to capture you."
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Julia Rellek

Ensign, evasive action.

Lieutenant, load quantum torpedoes and fire at will.

Keep rotating the shield frequencies, they can adapt quickly.

**The Ticonderoga takes a damaging hit on the bow**

Damage Report!

Tactical- Sir, shields are down to 35%.

Reroute power from nonessetial systems.

=/\=Sickbay to bridge, we are beginning to take heavy casulties.=/\=

=/\=Acknowledged doctor, do your best.=/\=

Ops officer- Mam, deck 8 is flooded with radiation.

Evacuate the deck and seal it off.  

**The Ticonderoga comes about preparing for another pass**

FIRE!

Lieutenant- Direct hit.

(OFF: I hope i didn't go to far. I got into it.)
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julia Rellek

Mr. Karelia, are you going to be OK?

=/\=Will, we're taking heavy casulties. Only 127 people made it off of the Ticonderoga. Are you having any luck?=/\=

Tara Lollock

Lieutenant Commander, get us out of here. Maximum Warp!

"Die well!"

Malcolm

*looks around quickley*

"Computer, where is Adrian Sinclair and Lucas J. Bailey?"

Computer: Unknown...life forms are not on the ship...

*checks a computer panel and suddenly collapses, his head in his hands, he began to sob relentlessly and hysterically*

*he cries out*

"No!!!!"

*mumbles to himself*

"Dad...Bro......gone..."
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander

Julia Rellek

OFF: Correct. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

Tara Lollock

Mr. Wallace please pay close attention for Tachion surges, there signs of cloaking devises.

**BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Report Mr. Wallace??

"Die well!"

Tom Karelia

"We're moving! I can't stop it, there's a power drain affecting the engines!"
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine