• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 9: "Hawkeye"

Started by Malcolm, May 21, 2005, 06:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

A large cubical vessel approached Deep Space Twelve at transwarp. All of a sudden, comm channels were alive with activity.

"Lieutenant, set phasers on a rotating frequency..."

"Target the Borg cube and stand by..."

"Rivendell, fall back to support position one..."

"Karelia to the fleet. We have it in visual range, a Borg cube on course zero, mark two-one-five. Speed, warp nine-point--"

And then the chilling, collective voice plays through on all vessels:

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

With that, the comm channel fell a deadly silent. One voice then pierced the silence with a single word:

"Fire."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Tom Karelia

Tom wriggles free of the med-team. "I'm fine, I just... AHH!"

He screams as the implants begin taking hold. "Ahh... I'll be... ok. I've got to stay at my station."

Tom climbs back into the helm as the ocular implant begins to form. Several of the young officers on the bridge are wary of having a half-borg at the helm. Suddenly, he begins to act strange as the Borg neurotransmitter comes online. However, Tom has the final burst of will to rip it from his chest (and a sizable chunk of flesh with it), effectively preventing the Borg from gaining control of him.
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Julia Rellek

I hadn't realized that the Na'jigat were so powerful.
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Malcolm

"I can't...I can't....Sir....."

*stands up and turns to him and faces him*

"I need time....to recover...so i hereby resign my position as Captain of the Tiberon...I.....I'm sorry..."

*leaves for quarters,to pack*
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tara Lollock

It was an honor to work at your side.

I'll keep her warm for you sir.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tom Karelia

"I think so. We'll need to push it, though."

Tom disengages the ship from it's moorings, and flies out of the main spacedock door at half-impulse, much faster than the in-station speed limit. The Tiberon banks out of the door and streaks to warp, with the spacedock crew still confused over what was happening.

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Malcolm

*reads his PADD with him, then stands up*

"Commander"*referring to his 2nd* "You have the bridge, if anyone needs me I will be in my office going over the briefing..."

*leaves*
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Malcolm

*continues to fix the ship along side his crew when malcolm starts going into a seizure and falls to the ground...*

OFF:will be busy for a day or two elsewhere, so thought to do this, keep busy guys.... http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander

Malcolm

*in sickbay*

*Malcolm's panic attack stops and suddenly he sits up and pulls out his phaser, and points it at wallace and starts to speak in a monotonous voice*

"Don't move, all of you move over towards that room."

*they move to the room as malcolm locks/jams the door and disables the communique devices, he then holsters his phaser and leaves for the bridge*

*he enters just as the other tiberon hails*

"I have the con commander."

OFF:Don't worry,no one is going to get hurt...or anything...
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander

Tom Karelia

The Imperial officers drag Karelia into the ready room, where Captain Keach sits in the chair reveling in his capture of the Federation Tiberon.

"So, my men tell me you are willing to help us." he says. "Is this true?"

"Yes. It seems the Empire will win this ship. I'd rather be on the winning side."

"You've got to convince me of this, Mr. Karelia." He looks at Tom. "I knew your counterpart. He tried to betray me once. I killed him. I hope you don't make the same mistake."

"I promise you, I will not."

"Like I said, you must convince me of this."

"I know you are looking for certain members of the senior staff. I can help you find them."

"That would be a start, Mr. Karelia."

-- Seven of Nine

Julia Rellek

(sry i accidently used the wrong character again. It's way too easy to do. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> )

Tara Lollock

Talen, return fire. Target to destroy.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Yes sir.

**She heads over to a panel and begins to pull up the information. Then she heads to the captains ready room.**

"Die well!"

Will Karelia

"Am I going to be okay? Over 50,000 people just died! And I'm going to be okay?"

Will hangs his head for a moment. "I'm sorry, it's just... those people were my responsibility. There were tens of thousands of officers and civilians on that station, and now this ship is all that's left."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

**As Rellek was just exiting the bridge she heard the Comm panel begin to beep**

Just when you think your going to get a break.

=/\=Vice Adniral Rellek to ALL members of the Tiberon's crew, please return to your stations immediatly. I repeat please return to your station immediatly.=/\=

Commander Karelia, can we make it in time?