• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 6: Temples of Sordinan

Started by Nismos, January 14, 2004, 07:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredLazarus

"Welcome aboard, we couls use your help in the current situation, I am Cheif of Ops on the Tiberon"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Nismos Meridian

"Permisson granted, you'll have to report to Mr. Silok to get your shifts scheuled."
*Looks at lollock*
"Do we need to replenish any of our power or supplies before we head back to DS12?"
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die, prepare for RAMMING SPEED!"-Worf

Will Karelia

Karelia gazes around the bridge, just taking in the scene.

"I never took the time to realize just how beautiful the Tiberon is. You have a fine ship here, Captain."

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Hedford

Hedford was talking to one of the other crewmembers as he suddenly noticed that they had arrived. He moved over to Admiral Vorak

"Shall we join them as well Admiral Vorak?"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Event Horizon

*At that moment, the telepathic energy shield that had protected the planet of Sordinan all this time, suddenly disconnects itself and instead, begins to reform into a long arrow beam, pointing at the two ships. At an incredible speed, it hits the Na'jigat energy cloud and pierces it... The blinding light of the arrow beam tears into the wave as if inflicting a wound on the flesh of a humanoid.*
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Na'jigat under attack! GALLIFREYANS HAVE COME! Must attack Gallifreyans instead! No, Gallifreyans too many, Na'jigat too few... RETREAT! RETREAT! NO, NA'JIGAT LORDS OF THE UNIVERSE NEVER RETREAT! RETREAT OR BE WOUNDED AND WEAK WITHOUT ENERGY! LET GO OF PREY, RETURN ANOTHER TIME! RETREAT! RETREAT!"
*And suddenly, the energy cloud releases the shuttle the U.S.S. Evolution had launched, just in time before the shuttle's structural integrity would have failed. Seconds later, the energy cloud also releases the U.S.S. Evolution and U.S.S. Tiberon, and retreats all together. The arrow beam keeps hunting down the energy cloud, and the energy cloud keeps fleeing in terror.*
"MUST RETREAT TO SAFER AREA! RETURN TO QUANTUM SINGULARITY NETWORK! GALLIFREYANS CANNOT CATCH US THERE! RETREAT! RETREAT!"
*And what seemed to be like an eternity for the onlooker, but was in fact only a matter of minutes, the energy swarm heads back for the nearby Quantum Singularity Network, still being chased by the energy arrow, and seconds later, the energy cloud melts into the singularities and seems to vanish all together. Right in front of the singularities, the beam arrow halts, because it is not strong enough to follow in there, and simply dissolves. And all was suddenly quiet again...*

Event Horizon

"Na'jigat prepared... seeking energy... energy in abundance... Reading minds of puny humanoids... Not worthy for Na'jigat Lords of the Universe... Distract energy... destroy remnants..."
*And seemingly slow for the onlooker, but incredibly fast in truth, a huge wave of bright energy fills the horizon of the universe, coming toward the ships...  Suddenly it wavers...*
"Na'jigat detecting other energy... Source on planet... Settlement discovered on planet... Reading minds... NOT ABLE TO READ MINDS! Field blocks Na'jigat!!!! Cannot reach minds!!! Reading minds of puny humanoids... humanoids call planet Sordinan! Planet protected... prepare to distract all energy..."
*Suddenly, the wave embraces the entire planet, since the wave of energy is large enough to swallow almost an entire solar system at once...  and the ground on the planet shakes. The planet of Sordinan can no longer be seen within the surrounding waves of energy, but then suddenly the waves turn away...*
"Inverse energy! Cannot withdraw it! Energy takes from us than we from the energy! Na'jigat Lord of the Universe... this is unacceptable! Retaliation strong! Turn to ships at once and destroy!"
*And now the waves of energy went straight to the U.S.S. Evolution and U.S.S. Tiberon, ready to destroy...*

OFF: the A.S.C. Revox has landed on the planet's surface, so it isnt under attack.

FredLazarus

"But more power than a starship?"
Lazarus gave a silent sigh, 'Vulcans' he thought 'logic is the dictator'
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Vorak

"In fact, Mr. Karelia, according to the stellar cartography data they have transferred to me, the nearest catapult is at the Temples of Sordinan. There is none closer to bring us there. However, the distance is not very far and within a matter of hours we should be able to reach the location of the Temples of Sordinan at current speed. As for their customs, I believe it is very important NOT to enter the Quantum Singularity Network. They see this area as sacred to their gods, and no mortal may enter it."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tara Lollock

Welcome aboard sirs, im executive officer Commander Lollock. Let me go see to your accomidations.
**Lollock steps off the bridge and head towards her office**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Nismos Meridian

"I'd like to thank you Admiral for coming aboard and hope you had a  nice trip."
OFF: Sorry for not posting. Been busy.

Christopher Chase

*rushes through the ship*

Wait for me! I'm on the away team! Oh sh*t... they left without me. *Goes to his station*

Will Karelia

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Tara Lollock

(OFF: Its not actually a flare, its a warp core. BTW, we have to wait for Event Horizon to see if it works.)
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Nismos Meridian