• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris White

Commander White tenses up.

"Err..... Not that..."
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

James Madison

"Commander, you were engineer on the lothlorien i believe. I have no background in fixing medical systems. Your first duty will be to repair the systems. And remind him to be careful in his tests."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Weasly Cook

"Right sir." Cook responds trying to figure out what was going on with the ship.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Andrew Yates

(( Newberry, have you received the porper permissions to do what you are doing? Have you your COs approval to do this? ))
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Weasly Cook

Cook turns around and looks a little frazzled, "Of course it is, and we can't tell the point of origin.... it's like trying to look for a penny in a swimming pool with the light hitting the waves, and the floor is reflecting the light that does reach it, so right now, we know it's their, but we can't tell the point of the origin, is it comming from one of the sides? Or dead center? With a Black hole that acts like a strange worm hole, it is imparitive that we know the corridor that they come through, or we will be destroyed by the Black Hole." Cook then returns to his work on figuring out where the signials were comming from and what-not.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Cook Followed orders and uses an Emergancy Beam out code, at the same time using the same code to transport Captain Smith off the ship as well.

Ali'aln Tulak

"Tulak turns to the Captain.

'Sir, do I need to head to Sickbay now or would you like me to wait for more crew members to arrive. I would like to get a jump start on check-ups for each crew member as soon as possible, sir.'"
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

Weasly Cook

Cook entered engineering without Captian Smith, he had beamed the feline to his quarters before entering engineering. "So... Where do we start? controls? Warp Core?" Cook was looking around with awe in his eyes, "I sure wish Jones was here... but last I heard he was teaching back at earth.... something about serving on the next ghost ship." Cook only laughed, "Well, Jones is going to be missing a lot of fun." He smiled but in reality he didn't have a clue on what to do in the engineering section... science and medical was he field.

TomNasmith

*Enters with a new uniform*
"I went ahead and changed into the correct uniform I noticed in use. I am Tom Nasmith formerly of the USS Lothlorien. I caught a ride with the Lancelot and I suppose have..no where else to go after this. Maybe I can get a referral from you Admiral to get a good spot"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

With all due respect Madison be ready to because until this is taken care of his crew wont be coming aboard!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Weasly Cook

"Nothing much sir, only that someone found her in space, brought her back her, her last mission is classified, and that three dead borg drones fell to the ground from engineering, I think I gave it a phaser scortch by my jumpiness at seeing them.... but other then that... Nothing else... I am not one ot deval into classified information, if it's classified from me... I don't pay much attention to it." Cook then shurges and points to another way. "Strange.... Don't recall this breech, but looks old... I guess we were so intent on getting inside that we didn't give the outside as much attention as we should have.... I should report this in my report on proper proceedures of a ship being towed in for a refit." Cook then falls silent as he leads the repair them to the dish, "I should warn you, I didn't get any reading until I tried running battery power to the Dish, the power is off at the moment, so it shouldn't be on.... but I've had portable power supplies beamed to the dish for our repairs... this ship is going to be needed a few rehauls in a few systems, but other then that.... we keep her the same." Cook was repeating an order given to him by an Admiral, but at the moment, he could recall his name.... faces he can remember, along with the name to the face, but sometimes remembering a name alone can be troublesome for him.

Richard Ransom

Crewman:Sir we have a bit Problem the Eps Grid on decks 2,3,7 and one are shutting down

*then half the bridge when dark*

Computer:Critical Failure Primary EPS Grid beging Emerencey Shut down

Crewman:Sir, we are starting to lose Bridge controls as well

Helm:Sir the Helm controls are off-line

Tatical:Sir we just lost Fire control

*alarms when off on the Bridge*

Science: Sir Long-Range Sensors and Short-Range Sensors and Internal Sensours to the Battle-Section are off-line  we do have Midrange

*more Stations on the Bridge started to fail and power up*

Crewman:Sir the internal Commcations and the lifts are now off-line

Computer:Primary System Failure
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Weasly Cook

Cook was totally baffled, but still he was trying his best to hold the ship afloat. "Crewman, do not try and dechiper that at the moment, I want your main concentraition on keep this tub afloat." Cook was not too pleased he had ordered that all non-essental crew members to be ready for evac at any moment, he was not going to like this.

Cook turns to communication, "send only a text reply saying that we copy, maybe that will allow us more time to use the array. Understood?" Cook then turns around agian to face the view screen. Wondering what would happen if they became stranded here, it was a star base true, but some of the events here had made it seem more dangerous then a starship.

Richard Ransom

*then the Windsor Jumped to Warp*

Helm Slow to Warp 3 and bring us Out of Warp 15,000 Kms from the Black Hole

*50 mins later*

Helm:Droping out of Warp

*Stands Up*

Cancel Red Alert

Mister Cook, do'nt worry we wont be on the bad side of the General we do still have the Class 1 Probes but First Mister Coo scan the Black Hole and tell me what it is doing

Richard Ransom

Operations:sir Iam detecting 12 projectieies on an Intercept course with the Power of a warp Feild Collape at 12 times the speed of light

Raise the Muti phaseing Sheilding and defert Power from all Systems including Lifesupport to the Sheilds

*then the Windsor shook as it was hit and the Sheilds were rip to shreadess and then there was massave hull breeches all over the ship and explostions and fires and hull breeches on the upper decks were worst hit and then the Ops and Conn station on the Bridge expoded ingering the Ops and helm officer*

*though the think black smoke  as the Bridge was partly on fire*

Eneringer:sir, the Primary EPS grid is distroyed should I start trasnfering Primary Systems to the Secondary Grid

no

Computer Command Override and actvate Program RansomAlpha6

*then all the Transporters were linked to the secondary EPS grid*

Computer Change the Main Deflector to Spacal Cordinents 2E935 D56359 F:369u C5366 T65436 B634535 N3452356 M6345354

Engeriner on my command puse the warp core to  387%

and actvate the transport of the ship useing the main deflector

Tatical:SIr, we will need to Evacuated all personal above deck 11
do it

Engeriner:sir we will have 12 minties 12 seconds to stop the course breech

Tatical:sir 20 minties until were ready