• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris White

"Commander, who are you calling a ragtag crew."
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Richard Ransom

*then an  blue aura apppered*

*and Fleet Admiral Ransom Appered*

Well Gelement Welcome aboard the new Vessel for Frontier we are going to re vam every System and make her go again she has served starfleet well she has a rich Histroy I was her first Commander even if ot only for an month and Now I see her a mess like this
James, what are your ideas for the ship systems?

Tom, did any of the Numbers check out for a TransWarp Drive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

"I will leave for now, I will see what contacts I can make with helping hands".
He took a look at everything and transported back onto the engineering area, heading to his office.

Weasly Cook

Cook came unto the bridge, greese stain on his unform, but his hands were cleaned, most likely cleaned them before coming to the bridge

He smiled, "Thank you sir, Jones was getting anyone who could move or take things apart into engineering to get the ship operational. But I am afraid he had too many engineers in their, he sorted out the mail coils, it'll take about half an hour to repair, also iner ship comms is on the fritz, and Jones thought since I was on my way up, I should report to you directly." Cook then smiled agian and saluted, he was standing at attention waiting for the admiral to leave and he could sit in the command seat, he had done it only once before in his career, that was with the excalibur, but now she was, who knows where that ship ended up.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

ooc: Sorry Cook I could'nt wait for you
I.C

Cook:I got it Sir bearing 352 by 242 Distance 213,735 Kms

Helm what would me an E.T.A at 1/4 Impluse

Helm: 1 Hour 15 Minites

Helm lay in a course and Engage

* 1 Hour Later*

Operations:Sir, Iam picking very faint Federation Power signtures

Thank you crewman

Max the View Screen to 100X

*in the Viewscreen  it showed a Shuttle Craft  Delta Flyer Class  with heavy Hull Damage and signs of Weapons fire on the hull*

Shes Been Attacked, Red alert

*klaxons sounded*

Enginer give me a damage report on that Shuttle

Enginering Crewman: There looks to me a lot of systems there were added to this shuttlecraft  that Iam not familure with sir,  but from the systems I understand the Warp Engines are hevly Damaged mostly Distroyed the Impluse Engines are off-line Iam showing barly any power to even run lifesupport and the Hull is down to 11% near collapes and there is some mainor internal Hull Breeches

Bring the Shuttle in and Bring the Ploit in to sickbay

==^%== Sickbay to Bridge the Pliot has barly any lifesigns and had heavy Internal Ingerys and Sir the Pliot is wareing a  Uniform  with the Rank of Commander==^==

==^== Noted Sickbay==^==

Cancel Red Alert

==^== Bridge to Lieutennent Jones go to the Shuttle there we brought in and go though it and tell me every System and damaged system and tell me what it will take to repar==^==

*turns to Cook*

Mister Cook start  scaning for Planets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Marcus Brodie

"Hello everybody. I am Captain Brodie, I will start by saying that this is one of the best crew's i've seen. You all come from somewhere, wheather its an old ship or a fresh start i think you will all do well. On our shakedown mission i will be taking time to get to know everyone and run some drills. Are their any questions before we continue?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations