• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali'aln Tulak

Yes sir. What will be covered in this meeting?
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

William Richerd

=A= Rodger that Admiral, We're ready to transport you over to the station, I should tell you that we are already getting some towing ships out to bring the Windsor in for finishing her refit. Richerd Out. =A=

OOC: I am sorry but I don't know who is still on the station, as such I am using one of my only station profiles to try and answer Richerd's hail. Sorry if I stepped on any toes.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Ali'aln Tulak

"Gentleman, if you'll excuse me. I need to go check on sickbay and see how functional everything is in it."
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

Richard Ransom

Mr.Cook, Wecome I just here to make sure every thing starts ok and then I can get my hands dirty *then there was a bang and 3  dead borg fell from the catwalk*

* Richard Quicky pulled his personal Phaser out*

Now this is going to be a problem

*richard walk over to one of the few working Computer COnsols*

*types in a COmmand*

COmputer: Emerencey Lights Operational

*then dim Lights lit the entire section*

Commander Cook any information you find in the Databanks on the Windsors last Mission is Classifed
Understood

*Cook Noded*

Commander, start work on a  Secondary mid range sensor for Shutle bay 3 and get the design Specs done and pass it over to us for review

*beckens James, and tom over*

*low voice*

Tom, James we are going to add an extra thing on the Windsor which will be racks  in Shuttle Bay three to hold 25 Fighters to be used as support craft for the Windsor in combat star working on ways to install them once the Rivendell Arriveds we will get Commander Freeman to design the fighters also there is once thing on Deck 12 Section B-24 Room 73361-Beta  was the Intelligence Room for the Ship only the Commanding Officer and me knew about the Room in the Room could be reports on her last Mission also there could be specs for ships that could help the Windsor the lock code over ridde is 22414 and on that room Secuitey Override and Engineing Override dos;nt work so only Admiral and Above will have the Secutey Clearence to see that information.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

James Madison

"If it is still undecided, i know a man who has a good bit of experience. Hes teaching at the Academy right now. But i think he would do it."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Vincent Garhart

"Yes I agree nothing will stop the leave of the Rivendell.  However, I would like you to send a few of your engineers to repair the Dr's lab. "
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

William Richerd

A singnal come through on both Commander Cook's comm as well as Rear Admiral Starwind's commlink.

=A= This is Captain JG Richerd, your presence is requested on Ops at the moment, I am afraid what ever joy ride you are having on that ship can wait, we are having a problem over here, that is an order from the Security Cheif, ME.=A= He's voice showed that he was not pleased nor happy about what he was doing, but it was something of a nessesary to do. His voice rebounded once more, =A= Also... Please report to the shuttle bay two... It seems communication between the ship and station is on the fritz. Richerd Out =A=

Cook looked back over at the Deflector Dish, "Well... look's like our strool on the belly of this ship is closing... but we can't afford to wait, if this station goes haywire, then the ship may also go on the fritz, I guess our Priority has just changed on us, but that is Starfleet for you." Cook smiled and turned around to head back, after all, transporters were still off line for the ship, and he didn't trust the station's systems at the moment.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Weasly Cook

Cook turns around and began to bark orders, "Get those eps grides rewired, reroute power from emergancy power generators and have them start powering us." Cook then taps his comm Badge.
=A=Jones, What in blazes is going on down their, I want main power back up now. We are in orbit of a planet, I don't want more systems to fail do you hear me? =A=
Jone's voice sounds thourgh his comm badge, =A= Sorry sir but I am still trying to find out what is going on right now, this ship is a mess, But I'll see what I can do, Jones out. =A=
Cook then turns around to face the main view screen. "I want Admiral Randsom raised on his comm badge now. We need him to know what is going up here." Cook then begins to look around and try to find out anything.

He turns to face the Lt. "I want you to scan what you can of the space around us, find anything, I want to know what's out their, even if it's a metorite on the other side of the planet,  you understand me?" Cook look flustered, he had gone into his training before realizing that the admiral was next to him.

The Lt. turns around and right away speaks up, "Sir, comunications is down, we can't hail the planet." Cook looked very upset, "Then jerry rig it, I want information, I need it now, then we can properly fix this baby up.

"Sorry Dean, but instinct kicked in, won't step on any toes if you want." Cook however looked like he was more worried about the ship at the moment, something wasn't right, and he could feel it.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*thw Message recive was sao carbled no one could'nt Make it out accept Admiral Nessbitt*

Weasly Cook

Cook nods his head and begins to scan the black hole, soon he turns around and looks baffled, "Well sir, at first it is acting like any other black hole, but I am getting an odd reading every once in a while, too consistant to be a glich in the system... but the computer is still trying to figure it out, along with myself." Cook upon giving his report turns back and resumes his scans of the black hole, trying to discover the secret behind the abnormolty.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*Sparks flew on the Bridge and sounds of explostions filled the Bridge*

Battle Stations

*klazons Sounded*

Tatical Return Fire all weaponds

*then the cripled Soverign Class Vessel turns and opens fire*

Operations:Sir, we have minor interal Hull Breeches

*smoke filled the Bridge*

Tatical:Sir they have stoped fireing
*Richard Stands up and walks closer to the viewscreen as a Planet appears out of the blackness of space*

How many Quantums do we have left

Tatical:8 Sir and when there gone we will have no more torpetos

Operations:Sir, we are reciveing a Transmission and its on Starfleet Channel 524.645.646

What, that channel has'nt been used in over 85 years

adjust the Seconday Array to that old channel

Operations:changed sir

put the seconday array on speakers

==^== Captian Wil Decker to the Starship Enterprise Please come in==^==

*turns and faces the downfounded look on the Operations officer*

Decker,how the hell can this be

Operations:But Sir, he is repeteing the Message, they must detect Federation Power signators

*Richard Presses on his Command Chair to Open a Channel*

==^== This is Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom from the United Federation of Planets==^==

we will not tell them the name of the ship or what year it is

Operations:there Replying

==^== This is Captian Wil Decker from the Starship Enterprise is Jim Kirk still around==^==

Commander Cook analze that voice from starfleet records is that really Wil Decker

*the Engining Crewman stands up*

Crewman:Sir, our Nessels are so heavly Dammaged there is no way we can enter Warp we are stranded

do'nt worry there is one way we can get back

Dean Starwind

OCC: Could you give me a quick update as to what is going on?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Marcus Brodie

Captain Brodie came with some other officers into the engineering section where the Windsor was docked.

"you can check in and get sickbay up and ready Ensign, but hold for just a moment."

Brodie goes to a comm panel.

"All crew for the Windsor report to the engineering section for an officers meeting. No shows will be left behind on our first mission. Thank you"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Jorel Kaz

Kaz looked out of the observatory windows at the glimmering Sovereign-class ship docked at Inner Pylon Seven.

"Whew, she's really something to look at. Congratulations, Captain."
Chief Petty Officer Jorel Kaz
Chief of Security, U.S.S. Windsor

Weasly Cook

Cook was looking around and then the bang was heard and he of all things when seeing the borg screamed and jumped back firing his phaser atomaticly at the borg, before realizing that they were dead already. He looked sheepish and nodded when he heard that the last mission was classified and he in his mind swore to himself that he wouldn't touch anything concerning the mission. He then gulped and swallowed.

"Sorry sir's.... bad experiance with the borg." He didn't want to say it, but he had lived through the battle at Wolf 351, so he has had a louthing of the borg for a long.... long.... long time. Just seeing them their took him back to a shuttlecraft in the shuttle bay of his father's ship... he was one of the lucky one's off the ship... their were causilties along with MIA's including his brother and dad... along with his fieance. All these memories came back at seeing the borg fall to the ground.

"I think we should scan the ship for any active borg technology... we don't want them tracking this ship to us... nor have any major surprises." Cook was scared... and his face showed it. He wished he had Captain Smith with him at that moment.

OOC:// Sorry, a little history of Cook... after all... you should know why he would attack the borg without thinking.