• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Main Docking Bay

Started by Simon Rajnus, January 15, 2006, 12:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

*sighs*, Excuse me admiral.......I see Ransom is getting Bossier every day......*salutes* and heads for ransoms office*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

OOC: Sticking this here.

He acknowledge's the Captain and remains awaiting Travis' shuttle.

Simon Rajnus

*Captian Rajnus Hurries onto the docking bay port to meet with admiral Hobson*

Good day Admiral *salutes*.....I heard from our station of some Interesting activities going on with Avalon and Frontier.....Admiral Higgins thought we should check to see if you guys were alright.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

William Biggins

*The Runabout Glided into Dock*

*************************Runabout Hornblower*******************

Computer:Docking Complete

*William Turned*

Before I Leave the Runabout I get the Warp Engines Running so we can Make the RV Point which is only 3 Light Years from here and Disable Any Remote Overrides to the Main-Computer by Disableing the Communcation Array.

*William goes and Sits on the Engining Station*

Computer Reroute Warp Drive Though the Impluse Drive Assembly Plasma Flow

Computer:Rerouted

Computer Disable Secondary Communcation Protocols and Primary Communcation Protocols execpt for Emerencey Transport

Computer:Access Code Conformation Needed

Lieutennent William Biggins  Assitent Cheif Enginer U.S.S Ontairo

Computer:Confirmed

Computer Lockout Command Functions Beta4TangoDelta

Computer:Confirmed
*William exited the Runabout and headed into Frontier Station to Plan his Mission*
Name:William Biggins
Ship/Station:Classified

Richard Ransom

*Intercomm*

SIMON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANG AROUD THE DOCKING PORT I DO:NT SEE ANY BEER COME UP TO MY OFFICE I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO SEE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending