• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Conference Room

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 16, 2006, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Romulan Kazon Alliance...Did the Romulans not flee when the Kazon ship was attacking this station? Just how recent is this intelligence?".

Vincent Garhart

"I agree with Tom on this one, although I don't beleive Andros would go it alone. Perhaps we should get the crew of the Unity to go with Andros and take the whole base out, but first we need to provide them with some viable trade options.  I have a few things.

1.  Unlimited access to frontier's subspace teliscope.
2.  1000 pounds of parts for them to build more of there fighters
3.   Medical supplies and personal to assit them at there base.
4.   An exchange of area maps.

What do you all think?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"I will also have to agree with Tom on this one.  Bending over backwards will show Adros either that we are weak or that we are trying to play him.  We may want to ask for things from him also.  Similar to the exchange you speak on Richard.  We can ask them for the blueprints for there fighter in exchange for parts.  At first he may not like this but we can set a limit on the amout of fighters we will build and assure him they will be used for base defense only.  
I stress to all of you that we have only 1 shot with this Andros, if he does not believe us worthy allies he WILL NOT become such."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

I like your Points Brain.

James, this mission was made by Starfleet in the First place.

ok, what will be the right offer pepole.

Brian, thank you for the information about the warbirds I will use that information to our advantage
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

So are we in agreement about what to offer Andros?  Comments?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Sending the Rivendell to take out the yard. I believe we should try and make the bargin with Andros and have the Photon cannons installed here at frontier before we send the Rivendell off to do it.  

I think we can work Frontier into the battle.  We do have a great deal of fighters in our bays that could give the Rivendell a nice fallback position.  

Also I read about the ship having a shift drive, I think we should test the system before it is used further.  

By the way, where is the captain of the Rivendell.  The engineer seems to be in command.  I know we sent them off to retreve the first officer but where is Taurik?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

=A= Lt. Agathon to Hobson =A=
Sir, an ambassador Toreth is requesting to speak with Mr. Higguns on his runabout.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"Gentlemen, we are agreed to open the conversations with food and medical supplies and the Photon cannon plans for our defense only. "
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Conference room with a large screen in the front and every seat has computer access.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

James, this Mission is a Classfied Mission and phase two will start after Avalon Station has been secured  so I will need you help to get every thing ready for the Rivendell as I will put them in the area for 3 months.

Tom, the information about the constuction is 7 months old and we will not be part of Phase one we will be doing Phase two which will cripple the Kazon Vessels and as far as I know I belive the Alliance is strained with the Romluans not going into Action so this will cripple and distroy the Alliance.

"If the people of Andros are assisting in this mission, will there be a need to send the Rivendell into harms way? From the information known to me they are invincible. I am not a supporter of thier pickiness, and carelessness with boarding. Armed guards, speaking loose on how well they can bring armagedon to a race. I don't like it".

Brian Higgins

Admiral Hobson, I actually came here to visit my old friend Ransom.

Ill stick around for a few minutes admiral.

But Ransom, Hobson was right in one thing, We do need to look out for ourselves if Andros does turn on us, but I dont think thats the case.  But to have a back up plan is better then anything, Dont you agree Hobson ?

Oh, I would like to put forth one lil tid bit of information if you dont mind admirals.

One of our Ships detected 2 warbirds in the vicinity of Echo Base.  I believe its one of your outposts ?

Brian Higgins

Dont worry admiral there will be no more spying unless you know about it.

Now onto the current business, Your telling me that This station has no weapons or shields to even defend itself ?, is that what your telling me ?

Garhart is right you should ask for something in return, but be reasonable and Andros will be reasonable with you in return, be respectful, to him and he will return the favor, Andros is probly the most honorable man or alien in this case you will ever meet.  Even if you disrespect him to his face he wont show you the same disrespect back, he will be civil with you, Hes very understanding as well.  Andros is in short a Avatar so to speak of a midevil knight from earths past history of the dark ages.  That pretty much sums it up.

Garhart is right tho, if he wants something then ask for someone of equal or lesser value in return, but dont go over board, Also from my experience with him he wont give you military technology, in some sense he wont give an particular race the advantage over another, meaning if you want those fighter spec's he wont give them to you unless you offer something of equal value in return, but he also wont give those plans to you because they will give you a sharper edge over the other species in this galaxy.

Maybe you should ask him for military support instead of asking for technology ?, Military technology for that matter, Perhaps you give him the Trilirium and in exchange he will give you a Fighter wing to come bye every now and then to check up on you ?.

Or perhaps you should conside the fact that he may allow this exchange of officers but with a certian extent of the meaning.

Or maybe you should ask for something that he has but wouldnt mind giving you ?.  All im saying is try not to go towards Military technology unless its for strict defensive purpose.  But try and stay away from the subject of military technology for offensive purposes.

Richard Ransom

you take this one James

Richard Ransom

Vincent, the Rivendell is taking out the Repair Bases not the Cinstuction Yards.