• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Conference Room

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 16, 2006, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

I know exacly what to do my old friend fir years is the Federation Lasion in Inteligence who has direct dealings with Andros  hold on I will contact him

COmputer open Comm Channel Intel Code 7
Aurization RansomRichardbeker34deta3Intel2

Communcation Channel open

==^==
*an Image an oficer appars on the screen*

Wil, we need your Services how long will it take you to get to Frontier Station.

***other person speaks***

Richard I will be there in 45 minites

*as the channel closes the background sound is heard  Computer:Tranwarp Engines Standing by*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

"That seems like a good bit of things. It is not so submissive, and it is not, as I put it, a one hundred ton gift basket. I think the original plan of items was so full to the point of being rediculous considering what has just happened in our fleet. We are without much of what they have, just as we are told they have what we do not have. I will not deny that I have and will speak out if it seems we are becoming to submissive to a superior culture. If assurances are they are not easily provoked and are peacefull, we should not have to worry about pleasing them with excessive things. Food and Medicines are pure needs of them, it would be prudent to give that as a sign, and as an allie".

Hobson entered the conference room and took a seat.

Richard Ransom

Iam giving the Order for this mission.

that coulf be possable to send you along I will keep that under adivsement the reason for this mission is to Cripple the Resoursed of the Kazon so they will not be a threat also we must cripple the Kazon Romluan Alliance as these Romluans are rouge its better to deal with them with out the Kazon.

and if we cripple the Re fueling base the Romluans will have to used what ever they have the ties of the Kazon could be cut.

Richard Ransom

also we will give them Trilirium 20,000 Lbs worth  which is 15% of the total we have

Richard Ransom

Ahh Brian I figured you would turn up sooner or later have a seat* point to an emty Chair next to Hobson*
Tom, I know you have concerns now I whant you to go though it and express the mos trobleing ones

"I am going to have to stick with those concerns still. Anything can make a change, and if that change is for the bad, or the decisions made now in sharing and giving things to these people are to open. Anything for the worse cannot be predicted, the assurances you give are from your observations, unless you have obserbed them without thier knowing it cannot be put forth to dismiss the concerns, which I think 3 of us in this room have expressed potential problems. Be it now or in the future. If the call were given to me, no parts for ship construction would be given, period. They have plenty, that has been repeated in thier strength. We have no logical reason to waste our supplies to a culture who does not have a demand for more ships and no supplies at thier disposal. Regardless of our defence's, our fleets have just finished a war on our own front, with another Supreme culture. I would give them mutual use of our research equipment, welcome on the station, and friendship. If thier leader, Andros, is so nice and peacefull, he will not need a one hundred ton gift basket to accept an alliance".
He took a breath in.
"That is my account on the thing".
He leaned back again, awaiting the other admirals statements.

Vincent Garhart

Same rule applies with the repair bases.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"Thats a good point Tom, but what do we tell them if its not enough?  We can lock down replicators to just provide food and medican but then are we sharing technology?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"I agree, Let us get back to station business.  James, we have a new security officer. Can you use him for anything at the moment?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

OOC: Its ok the Meeting is adjoured and Happy Birthday

Richard Ransom

*Richard Walked in carrying a hanful of Padds*

*goes and take his seat*

When everyone arrives we can get the party started

James Madison

"Where do the orders come from? I would like to be on a ship during this attack, perhaps to lend Tactical decisions and strategies. Can you give us a timeline of events as to what you foresee to happen?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Richard Ransom

well Tom the Parts are to help build there Fighters, also we are to open our Fighter Bays for there Fighters to use to re suppy on the way back to there base also if need be Quarters be Avalible for them when they visit
also we will give them 9 Engineing Repcators  also will Access to our Scicence Fatclity there Officers be allowed on the Station mabye an Officer Exange Program so we get to know them better

He stood.
"If anybody has interpreted what I have been trying to say, we are referring to the future with this species. That should be enough said, fairly enough. I have no wish to repeat, since you have been monitoring everything. You have thoughts, I have thoughts. In the end I am advising, it can be used or unused".
"Admiral Higgins, if you would remain on the station after the meeting. Apparently you were not busy with your own situations on your own station to begin an operation here, and act mysterious with that operation. We will need to have a few words".