• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Conference Room

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 16, 2006, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Higgins

*brians Turned and accessed the computer that was in front of him and read the message about Malcom, he then Taps into the intelligence encrypted communications channel and sends a reply*

Avery Taylor

off: sorry i'm late computer was down.
what did i miss
Name: Avery Taylor
Postion: Third in Command Frontier Division

"Any risk in replicators can be avoided. We can provide them with food, and medicine, without directly giving them replicators. I would advise that, and would call that a decent thing to give. Other than that, it would be poor diplomatic work to shower the other end with gifts, the whole point of the thing if we were true would be for the peace, friendship, alliance if the need of an allie to stand behind and aid came. But if there are so many sensitive diplomatic issues as well, why not contact the Embassyon Station Avalon and have them send us somebody with that direct expertise, it might assist".

James Madison

"Not that i can think of. But i would like to see the Security CO in my office. I havn't seen much of him. And i want to go over the weapons status and some other Tactical related matters."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Vincent Garhart

Garhart walks in carrying a PADD and takes his seat.

"Well I suppose we have a few more people to show up then we can get started.

Richard, you should know that Andros really is distrusting of everyone except those on the Alexander.  We can not afford to make one mistake."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"So you do intend to give parts to them? I try one last time to urge that to not be included in an agreement. They are clearly advanced enough to manage...Why they or we would feel the need for more material and ships is beyond me".

"Certain knowledge will have to be our sheilds then. I stand by the views expressed. Hopefully I am wrong".
He leaned forward, comforted little, but finished.

lucasbailey

*enters*

"Terribly sorry, I had to deal with a patient that was reluctant to listen."

*takes a seat*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Vincent Garhart

=A= Operations to Hobson =A=
Sir this is Lt. Agathon, I am sorry to disturb your meeting sir, but a runabout just approached the station carrying a romulan looking for a Mr. Higgins.  Do you know who he is talking about sir?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

OOC: Hey computers stink what can I say.

Avery, we are just discussing what we can offer Andros as trade to try and form a friendship with his race.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

He stood and acknowledged the others before exiting.

James Madison

Madison enters the meeting room with a few padds himself.

"Would it be ok if i also presented my information as well. I have a few different ideas for a missions of current or future starships."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Richard Ransom

I know we are all Combat stressed.

and lucus will be need to be envoled after this Mission.

any other Though Genlmen.

I was thinking mre along 7,000 lbs of Parts
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Brian Higgins

*then at that moment Another figure appears out of thin air as the cloaking field turns off*

I agree with Ransom.........*puts up his hand for silence*.....Dont ask how I got here, I have my ways.........

Now I was just listening in on this conversation, Eaves dropping so to speak.....and I can personally vouch for this species, Think about it hobson, if they meant us harm, they could have destroyed this station with just one of there missles, then boarded and you could have done nothing to stop them, I have spoken to there leader personally, I do think they are Genuin when it comes to protecting the federation space.