• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Report In

Started by lucasbailey, April 10, 2005, 09:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

ohh, and choose a picture that you want on your id,and i will need you to send me your email [through a PM]
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Nathan Fox

Sir, I am reporting for duty sir, what is my rank? and when will i start?
Let's see what's behind that nebula

Adan McDonell

I find that ships are better more to do, more exciting but welcome aboard commander I am Fleet Captain, Ship and station C.O. May be higher but the Admiral and I are still discussing that.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Adan McDonell

Okay so the Station has a Chief Medical Officer. Do you know what happened to my Ships CMO/XO.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

would you please remind me what your position is again? Then go to the nautilus. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

lucasbailey

on station? there is also CMO  on the ship....(on ship will be rank lieutenant,blue/green, ship CMO Lt.Commander...blue/green

--oh, btw, mr. Fox, you are also the CSO (cheif science officer),unless you do not wish to be it as well...

Ross Norton

Then i would like to be the xo of the Nautilus

lucasbailey

And Mr. Norton, please choose a id-card picture (i suggest thinking of an actor/actres or some other person and then image googling him/her) then send me the link,and your character name. I will be making an id specifically for the nautilus....also,adan,were you the one that emailed me the pierce brosnan pic...if not then please do the same (send me one) ( to: mailto:lucasbailey@bluebottle.com">lucasbailey@bluebottle.com) thanks

Alexander Dane

I'd like to request transfer, i'ved pmed the CO but gotten no response.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Dane.jpg" border="0">

lucasbailey

I sent you the pm, as i said in it, i had cpu trouble and was unable to respond until recently...

Matthias Cloud

Matthias Cloud requesting either the CO of the Eberron or the Chief Engineer position on the Nautilus...
Matthias (Cloud) Grey
Lieutenant-U.S.S. Lancelot
Tactical/Security Cheif

lucasbailey

Well, yes/no, for the moment things are paused, we nearly had a full crew, then all but 2-3 left. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('> So, for the time being, if you wouldn't mined, take a temporary position just until things pick up. (like when schools start, perhaps...)

Aaron Grey

Reporting in, requesting the XO position on the Nautilus.
Aaron Grey

lucasbailey

--High Command--

Division Commanding Officer: Flag Admiral Lucas Bailey
Division Executive Officer: Vice Admiral Chris Donovan
Division Third-in-Command:

--Deep Space Eight (The Den)--

Commanding Officer: Adan McDonell
Executive Officer:
Chief Medical Officer: John Franks
Medical Officer:
Chief of Security:
Security Officer:
Chief Science Officer:
Science Officer:
Chief of Operations:
Engineer:
Chief Councellor:
Chief Diplomat

---U.S.S. Nautilus--

Commanding Officer: Adan McDonell
Executive Officer: John Franks
Sec./Tac. Chief:
Tactical Officer:
Security Officer:
Chief Engineer:
Eng. Assistant:
Helm:

Chief of Ops:
Ops Officer:
Chief Med. Officer:
Medical Assistant:
Chief Science Officer:
Science Assistant:
Counsellor:
Diplomat:

--Civilian Establishments--

----These are the positions as of April 6th...2005
The nautilus is my main concern in being filled...but anyway....pick your position...

--FAdm. Lucas Bailey

stephen sisko

Admiral,
I am already regtistered with expansion fleet, i am reqeusting a position with Greywolf division?  Thanks!
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer