• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Report In

Started by lucasbailey, April 10, 2005, 09:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adan McDonell

Mr Fox What job do you want and on the Station or Ship?
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

Very well your rank will be Lt. Comander, please choose the correct avatar on your control panel.
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

well, once nova gets finished with their current mission,then we should be able to start build the SS and planet base with them [we do need a few more people though, so tell everyone you know that might be interested] so until then...

Nathan Fox

Station CMO Reporting for duty sir.

I hope we can soon begin, so where do i go now?
Let's see what's behind that nebula

Ti Mat Morki

** After a few days of travel I finally arrive to report into my division for transport to the USS Nautilus.  A beautiful but professional young looking Vulcan departs the docking bay to make her way to Admiral Bailey's office. Once I am allowed into the Admirals office I beging to speak:

"Admiral, nice to see you again.  I am here to report in as the ships counselor for the USS Nautulis. I look forward to serving with the Crew.  Were do I find the ship and I'll transport immediatly there.

OCC: Do I have the correct avatar and ranking symbol or should I change it to something else?
Ti Mat Morki
Commander
USS Nautilus
Ships Counselor

lucasbailey

As far as i can remember mr. norton the roster is correct, i am trying to fill in Nautilus positions first, so if you wouldn't mind choosing a position from the nautilus,it would be a great help...unless you wish otherwise(you would,if you chose another position,not on the nautilus, still be on the nautilus for a while as neither the SS or planetary base are built yet,they will be finished in accordance with the current storyline...)

Adan McDonell

Could those of you that haven't yet reported into the USS Nautilus please do so through the Captains ready room so that I can as soon as possible get a ship based Roster and we can really get the show as they say on the road.

Welcome Mr Norton It shall be my pleasure to woprk with you.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

ok,will get those id's done as soon as i get pics from everyone...

Sean Russell

*Russell, Sean.  Reporting for duty aboard the USS Nautilus as requested."
http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/116567.jpg" border="0">

Sir I am a 1st year cadet reporting for duty hoping for a security job on any ship.

Lewis Drake

Sure, I wouldn't mind
http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/IDDrake.jpg" border="0">

Aaron Cloud

Aaron Cloud reporting in and requesting the Castle Guard CO position.
Aaron Cloud
Lt. Commander
CMO - U.S.S. Normandy
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Adan McDonell

Good Morning Admiral I am back I had to re-register but I am still here.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

which position? i got an auto-email suggesting that you asked for Tact/Security [or it might have been Nathan Fox]

Nathan Fox

Yes sir, i asked for CMO/CSO. on station sir, never really liked being on a ship moving at high warp, distorting the speed of light and such. So stations are my main prevrence.
Let's see what's behind that nebula