• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Report In

Started by lucasbailey, April 10, 2005, 09:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Fox

OFF: So when will we start the missions?
Let's see what's behind that nebula

Alex Newberry

Rear Admiral Alex Newberry reporting for duty sir. You know where I came from and why I am here.

lucasbailey

, you are my new division xo [correct?] right know the only thing i need you to do is recruit, anyone and everyone you think might be interested in joining,let them know and see if they become interested...
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

I hope so too, i am just considering having you guys get going on the nautilus, and then fill the positions in when they come, you can report to the nautilus as we will start with the nautilus arriving to the planet after a few side treks...

lucasbailey

1} correct avatar, 2}we are on the nautilus (in character),  go to greywolf division->Fleet Missions->Nautilus....you will find us

Chris Newberry

OCC: counts fingers, I got john norton, jay norton, chris norton but this norton isn't mine in expansionfleet. I thought I the only one who uses the Norton family line here at Expansiofleet?

Adan McDonell

Quote (lucasbailey @ June 05 2005,8:29)
also,adan,were you the one that emailed me the pierce brosnan pic.

Yes Admiral it was me the sent you that email. Opps Sorry I should have told you that it was me I suppose
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

OFF: You can go ahead and go to the nautilus, it is currently aiding in the defense of DS12

lucasbailey

if you finish the academy then i can give you a commisioned rank (i.e. ensign,etc...) otherwise your rank will be crewman recruit....and the only position of that type open right now is Security/Tactical Offficer (commisioned rank=Lt.) on the Nautilus

lucasbailey

Well, glad to hear, after a while people started to vanish cause of it being summer. Last i heard Adan, nathan keller, and a couple others will be back, also if those who 'joined' over the summer do return, then we should have a full crew for the nautilus, i'm giving some lee-way in returning, extending the date a couple weeks.

lucasbailey

Still care for the CO position?

lucasbailey

also, send me a picture [lucasbailey@hotmail.com] that you wish to have in your Div. ID

lucasbailey

I believe mr. fox asked for the CMO/CSO position...am i correct mr. fox?

lucasbailey

Higher? did i miss something?

lucasbailey

I an unsure as to what happened to him... i have pm'd him and tried other ways to contact him but it seems he has lost interest...so he's forgeited his position if he doesn't reply in 1 week...