• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ID-TAGS

Started by lucasbailey, June 07, 2005, 06:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adan McDonell

Yeah no problem. As soon as you can. oh I just thought. As Captain of both the station and ship it could have been interesting. I couls as you say have needed two cards, cause station is different to ship but I like the look of that one anyway. Minus the spacing but that is an easy fix.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

As each member sends me a picture i will post the code to past into the signature spot in your profile. (you might have to right click,click properties,and then copy the address,then paste that)

Adan McDonell:

http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/111542.jpg" border="0">

Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

you might still end up being the station co...i'm just waiting for my advertising efforts to pay off, or else we might end up merging with another division...not sure exactly what yet...(oh, btw, i graduate from U/Oregon this wednesday with a Doctorate in Comprehensive History/Comprehensive Literature/Creative Writing. I got a job offer to teach at a university...i'm not sure whether i'l accept,as its in southern california,which,being a born/raised oregonian,ehhh,i don't care too much for so-cal...anywho...how u doin?

Adan McDonell

I hate having to use public computers. Even though it is the only way I can get on the net at the moment. Please Admirla Would you PM my address to me please so I can Copy and paste it in the signatures place. Not to be picky or anything but a bit of space between the Rank and the word and position and the word migh help it look a bit better. Sorry for the inconvience.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

also,i switched the division website,so we have room to expand...and within the next month, our url will be switching to www.greywolfdivision.com (will be a month at least)

lucasbailey

not a prob. i am a bit bogged down with studies right know,so i will get that done as soon as possible...

mwnesbitt90

Name:Mitchell William Nesbitt
Position: Commanding Officer of the USS. Windsor and XO of Windsor division
Photo:http://www.aesim.com/galaxy/shoak.jpg" border="0">
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)