• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ROLL CALL 8/7/05

Started by lucasbailey, August 15, 2005, 06:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

Yes, and to adjust the roster, Windsor will be taking control of the space station (to be known as SB 12) and GW will takeing control of Castle guard, (the respective divisions former names will become the section names), their ships will be in their own fleet on the message boards. (as far as i know, David may change things, sent him the info)
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

Yeah, another role call, you have until 9/2/05 to report in, any one who doesn't, (if they post a LOA they are excluded) will be dropped on the Roster. (this also excludes cadets who have said that they will join GW)

Lucas Bailey
Admiral
Division CO

Chris Newberry

Lucas, I am sorry but i have no choice but to put Alex Newberry onto the inactive list now. I am too busy with this character of mine and a lot of other things.

Sorry,

Chris.

Sean Russell

Lt. Commander Russell Reporting in
http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/116567.jpg" border="0">

lucasbailey

Ok, then i'll open up the XO position, and when ya get back...then we can see.....

Adan McDonell

Fleet Captain McDonell Reporting.

Is this to find out who is here for the move the Van Guard?
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Chris Newberry

Thank you for understanding.... Now I have to talk with a close friend to do the same with a few others in TF39.