• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

A mystical artefact

Started by Sarnae, November 02, 2004, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarnae

"/You're/ the one who dropped the helmet," she shot back at him and rolled her eyes.
Sarnae
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/riveroftears/belannachild.jpg" border="0">

Enoch

"My apologies, director, it was not within my power to do anything about it. And besides, major Embries appears to know more about this artifact, so we may be able to find out what it is with his help."
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Emrodel

*Emrodel thinks out loudly.*

"I remember hearing stories of the Erendir homeworld.  If this crystal can recall old memories, I wonder how many others would remember with it and...."

*She notices that she is speaking her thoughts and immediately stops.*

"Enoch, if you tell us who the crystal belongs to, we might be able to find out where it came from.  It would mean a lot to us... I mean to the Erendir.  If it does truly belong to someone, I would not mention it outside of those of us who are here."

"...time is a companion who goes with us on the journey that reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we live it..."--Captain Jean Luc Picard

Emrodel

*Emrodel walks over to the corner.*

"Will you put that thing away.  They are only children!  They will not come out because you are scaring them.  Will you two please come out, I promise that no one will harm you.  We only want to ask you some questions."

*She holds her hand out to the shadows.  Waiting for one of the children to take her hand, so she can help them out of their hiding spot.*

"...time is a companion who goes with us on the journey that reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we live it..."--Captain Jean Luc Picard

Enoch

*Enoch smiles and shakes his head.*
"This is some kind of trick, isn't it? Who set you up to this? Jarron, Hedford? Or Sanchez?"
*Suddenly he thinks that perhaps Sanchez had sent her to him, to check on him and see if he really keeps the crystal stone as save as he promised he would keep it.*
"Let me... let me put this ugly stone away first, if you don't mind."
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!

Embries

*Embries glances at Emrodel in surprise.*
"It is not often that people have heard of my species before. The Erendir homeworld was cut off from the greater part of the universe by the Great Barrier, and therefore almost nobody knew about our existence. And when our homeworld was destroyed and our people killed, there was little of our existence left. Those species that do remember us, or heard of us, regard us little more then a legend."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Avelsa

*Avelsa looks past the woman who is staring at her, and she sees Svensson.*

"Why hello Svensson.  I did not expect to see you again, but here you are.  Would you mind telling me what you all are talking about, It sounds like something of great importance."

*Gives Svensson a BIG smile.*

"The destination does not matter, for we all come to the same destination eventually.  What does matter is the journey we take to get there."

Emrodel

*Enoch sees a fairly young, attractive Human woman standing in the doorway of his shop.*

"Oh, pardon me.  I did not mean to jump to conclusions.  I am a new comer here, it is my first time to be in this sector of space.  I don't know if you could help me or not.... But I would like to see what your wares are, if I may? "

*Emrodel notices the man holding something that is covered with a blanket.  She walks further into the shop.*

"What is that, if you don't mind me asking?  Could I look at it?"

*Emrodel holds out an inquisitive hand towards the object.*

Enoch

"I see, I see... Well, in that case, you leave me no choice..."
*He leads her in the direction of the stone.*
"As you can see, I have made sure to keep it safe here in my store. Mr. Svensson, I would like you to meet a customer of mine, she claims to own the crystal stone."

Embries

*Embries notices Emrodel. For a moment, he feels a strange sensation, one he can't quite place. For a moment, he had expected to see some other face, but then all he sees is a human face. He quickly turns back to Enoch.*
"Mr. Enoch, I asked you a question! Where did you get that?"
Major Embries
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

OFF: continued from the Flag Admiral's Office in Ops forum.

*Vorak and Kha'Var enter the Promenade section of Avalon Station, and arrive at the entrance of the Camelot Medieval Store. However, the store is closed. The door is locked, the lights inside are out, and there appears to be no activity whatsoever.*
"Most unusual. It appears that Enoch is not in his store. However, I believe that the most logical place to visit next to find him, would be Celtic Corner. Please follow me, it is nearby."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Embries

*Embries takes a few deep breaths, and drinks from the glass of water, as he is slowly coming back to his senses.*
"I... I'm not sure... The crystal triggered memories I had forgotten about entirely. Of long ago... I... I..."
*He shakes his head, trying to compose himself. He leans back in the chair, finally able to relax after some minutes, and empties the glass of water.*
"There are some things you should know about me. You have probably never seen anyone of my species, the Erendir before, nor will you ever again either, and there is a reason for that. I am about 2000 years old... Can't tell exactly, I lost count around 700. When I was but a small child, my homeworld was utterly destroyed, my people extinct. I believe I am the only survivor of my kind. But even I had forgotten the horror that took place on my homeworld... I was but a small child, unable to comprehend what was going on, and my mind suppressed the memories of the terror that took place, because at that age I wouldn't have been able to cope with it yet. All these centuries, the memory was asleep in my mind, until this crystal stone awoke it."
*He looks up at Enoch.*
"That is why it is so important for me to know, where you found this stone. My homeworld was located near the Galaxy Core, beyond the Great Barrier, and this artifact likely dates from the time my planet was destroyed, and from around the same area. I'm not sure why I feel it is so, there are still many memories too vague, but I am convinced that I speak truth."
Major Embries

Enoch

"My.... my name is Enoch."
*He looks at her in confusion, and it takes a few moments for him to realise that she had taken the blanket away from the crystal.*
"WHAT! Don't..."
*He jumps toward the crystal, attempting to grab the blanket again. At that moment, the crystal begins to light up, and various colorful rays  shine in all directions.*

Peter Svensson

*Svensson looks Embries deep in the eyes, before considering his decision.*
"Very well. I think you are an honest man. Computer, release locking systems and forcefields."
Computer: "Locking systems and forcefields released."
*He eyes Embries, to see if the man is about to contact any of the admirals, but he does not. Then he turns his gaze to Enoch, Emrodel and Vorlok.*
"Very well. It seems that we will have to work together on this one."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Vorak

OFF: Continues in Celtic Corner
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet