• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Madison

"Purphaps for display, but as brilliant as Admiral Fisher designed her she's too big to ever fly again. Its the titanic of its time, if we do work on it it will be to make is presentable. Our plan is to use smaller more mobile ships no larger than an Intrepid. The entirely new ship designs were a wonder to see but i'm leaning now on more traditional things and less out of the extreme feats. Maybe we can have an old crew reunion for the Excalibur, your pub owner here happens to be the former OPs Chief of the Excalibur i think was his position. A good officer, Commander Cook whom i just refered to your division was Science chief and part of the construction scientists."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

"Ah yes, I've just remembered. I was wanting to get with you some time soon in the Science department, I had an idea about the subspace telliscope we have on the station. I was thinking it might be possible to work with it to develop a new sensor technology. Using its ability to view into deep space, and perhaps work with it untill it can delve into things further than that. It would be a daunting task, probally more than one scientist to get it developed. But I had the thought, and I knew you were here, and gladly so, I knew that would be the type of challenge you might enjoy".

"Thank you".
He drinks it.
"Problems, but they're getting solved. Disarray has been the problem so far, I took it to myself to call someone in to take care  of it, since it seemed nobody else would. It would take to long to tell the whole thing though".

Chris Newberry

* Remembers the way of the specs he seen before leaving base. *

"This way to objective, Aaron."

Jay and Aaron heads toward a large door with Starduck Entertainment over the door in the corridor.

James Madison

"You look similar to someone else. Very similar. What is your business here? With Mr. Torean?"
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Richard Ransom

But still The RivenDell is only Tempary with Frontier we are going to need a Ship for this reagon of space a Ship  that like A galaxy with the Sensour systems and as power in Combat in a titon class
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Weasly Cook

Cook only nods his head. "In a way... they might have an one up on us.... what if we loss power cells for our phasers? I mean anyone with a sword the would be able to take one of us down.... but I don't recall reading about the traveller's, I think I will have to reread their logs then... but at the moment... I am still waiting for Quarters to be assigned... I guess with all the confusion even I would probably forget about that... and trust me... can remember things that others are shocked that I remember. But yes, a civilization like that would indeed fasinate me as well, their culture, the way they train, along with the way they build... we all could learn from on and another... maybe I should try and built from scratch my own laser sword for fun... after all, as of right now... I have nothing better to do." Cook laughs once again, "Also... You are very well trained at tunning out distractions, Captain Smith is one that loves to be the center of attention at times, so Thank you for not paying any head." Of course Captain Smith stood up suddenly and jumped from the table and unto Commander Cook's shoulders a loud purr now comming from the feline.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Torean

Perhaps you still remember high command to much. You Can't take all the universe's problems.
Besides who are you most angry with Ransom, Gearhart, or yourself? if I may be so bold.

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky covertly scans the area with his tricorder*

"Jay, several of these people have weapons on them. We should try to keep a low profile"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"Me?"   Kawolsky replies

"My name is Aaron Johnson. I am a trader"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Richard Ransom

Well Genelment I do have a Surprise for you an old Friend form Starfleet Engineing has told me they put the Intercepter in the Expantion Neblua with the other De commision Ships so whan we can and get more crew to man her we going to take her home and re-fit her thats were you come in James as both of you know the Essex had an Expermental Transwarp Drive and I still Have all the specs if we work hard we could fit the Intercepter with a Transwarp Engine the extra Problems of fiting a Starship like the Inercepter is the Different Class the TransWarp Drive was made for Galaxay Re-Fit  I sure that we could scrape her down until we can get a working TransWarp Engine
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

"I will try to assist when time allowed, it is something I am interested in as well...I think we will in the future, re-enter the Van'Gu Cluster. We never fully researched it, Captain Moriartys account was very enlightening on what dwells in there, but we only did such investigations on just the one area".

"I can see that you are getting to the action part of the thing. I certainly have not been complaining, and rambling like this about what has happened, and only that. I have reviewed solutions, and acted already. Hence the Ambassador sitting across from you. If his report is considered valid, if his report shows the events, then we might find ourselves involved in more than what was figured when this situation was brought upon us".

James Madison

"Same for me"
He sits by Hobson.
"Days have changed since the old days havn't they."
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Chris Newberry

"Um, Security. Most likely. Thats a good idea."

Jay and Aaron continue through the doors into Stardusk Entertainment and see the places almost completely empty except for 1 person in there on the other side of counter."

Jay walks over to the bar and sits down.

"Androian Ale," Chris asked in a normal tone to keep to a low profile. chris motion to a PADD that he took out of his pocket.

***ON PADD Screen***

Is the room bugged or not? I am here to talk with you about a deal but need to know of this.