• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Madison

"That much i have gathered. My question is still unanswered, what is your business with our bartender? I think it go's without saying that this scenario is rather suspicious."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

"It is good to know it is still intact. But I think if the time came for it to return it would not be re-commissioned. For its time good or bad it fit in. I imagine now it would be somewhat of a burden".

Weasly Cook

"Ah.... a challenge finally, but yeah, I'll chew on the idea for a while, and try and work out some kinks but that would help ships, maybe try and fix some of the sensor problems with that blasted Nebula... nasty people live in that thing, bent on destroying one another... reminds me of Kirk's mission with those people that were black on one side, and white on the other. Really, anything to help us scan that area and not get too close will suite me fine." It seems that Cook was indeed affected by that experiance.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

"Tom, we gave them me and here I am back as soon as you called.  Perhaps we need to take a step back and assess our needs and wants as a command staff.
Does that sound acceptable."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Torean

Here you are 2 scotch's No ice

Whats going on?

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky turns his back to Newberry and stands watch while he completes the deal*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Chris Newberry

"We have business to take care of with Mr. Torean."

James Madison

He raised his glass

"We all have our war stories. Both me and Tom were in command at the time of the Battle of Deep Space 20 between the Ferengi and Starfleet. The Interceptor was a fine ship that never saw the glory it was intended for. Nor will it ever, My own wish is to, when and if Nova is returned to build to the old station an Engineering museum of sorts. Showcasing the Interceptor, the Excalibur and other ships sent by other divisions of either engineering or historical value. In my opinion every divisions ship should be put up along with the story of its missions and crew from day one to its last run."
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Andros

*the admirals Enter Stardust Diner with an odd looking aliens with them, there armor looks beat up and it looks like there encased in some strange metal, all 7 of them*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

He took the drink and began to relax.
"Thank you for the offer, but I probally would not be a responsible person to watch over him".
He then began talking about the alliance.
"Well, just as you were assigned here, we were attacked by another force. That sets up much of the frustration. A very large ship, with many abilities in terms of weapons and combat. Nothing was told about them untill they got here, to where there was an objective response to them and what some of the things that might happen would be. To cut down the politics, they ended up discovering thier enemy, being as strong as they, had followed them to our outpost here. They intercepted, and we were not attacked after an attack recently. They returned and are here now, with dead, injured, and destroyed. They totally destroyed thier own enemy forces, but are not not so superior as they were when they arrived. This was bittersweet, death is never good, but the amount of size they lost in the major combat has put a clamp over the debates that they might be a danger. So I think things might turn out well with that".

Torean

"Sir, Don't leave, sorry I was busy instructing new help in the kichen.  What kind of goods do you have?

Off:  Be away a few days

Chris Newberry

Jay activates a mini sensor jammer and uses a tri-corder to block any signals from exiting Stardusk entertainment.

James Madison

He raised an eyebrow.

"Whats your name son?"
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Kawolsky

"Sir, several Frontier security patrols are buzzing around up here. I don't want to sound impatient but could you hurry it up? The longer we are here the more chnce ther is of the Resilience being detected."
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

"True. As happy as I am with my stable postion here at Frontier, I hope one day to also dust off Deep Space 20, and the old Aztec. But that might be quite a while, depending on the times. But enough of brooding on that. What to discuss next..".