• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torean

"Hello my name is Torean, welcome to the stardust gentlemen what may I get you today?"

Torean extends his hand to what he thinks is the commander of the 7 strange people.

Weasly Cook

Cook nods his head, "I bet it is very stressfull," He nods his head. "If you want... you can borrow Captain Smith for a time.... he is great at removing Stress when he is around.... I guess that is something else about cats that I find fasinating. They are able to absorb it seem the stress and not show any themselves." Cook then stops talking realizing that he was rambling and instead began to put his mind to work on the problem... "Can you tell me more of this new alliance? I must say... being in that Nebula and almost right after that... well.... I had pressing matters on Earth. So I have been out of the loop for a while." Cook then stops talking once agian.

Meanwhile Captain Smith had been looking for a way to jump into the Admiral's lap, being a feline, and one that likes comandeering laps... well durring this entire time he had been studying for a way, but he gives up and instead jumps onto the table and sat on the table and stare at the Admiral unblinking, looking like an Egyptian Cat Statue. Commander Cook couldn't help but chuckle at the antics of the cat.... when a Cat wanted to do something... their was nothing anyone could really do about it, they would get their way, sooner or later.

OOC:// Believe me.... I type that from experiance.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Hobson enters and takes a seat at a table.
"Mr. Torean, I will have a scotch. No ice if you please, I need a little relaxation".

Kawolsky

"Er...Jay?"

*A group of Nausicaans enter the room*

"Nausicaans"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"If you will excuse me Admiral, I have business to attend to?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Torean

"Bring me some wine?  No one gives away something like rare wine.  Perhaps you would be required the use of a holosuite?"

Torean

"Its good to be aboard sir.  Thank you for the offer I really appreciate it.   By the way, what is your favorite drink sir?"

"I think I will have the same, why not. Would you care to join in as well Mr. Torean?"

Richard Ransom

I remember when I first meet you for the tour of the Intercepter now that was A fine ship Imust say powerful  if a full upgrades were done and now my Histroy I trained At Starfleet as an Enginer and I move up though the Ranks until I got my first Command I was the Commander In command of Deep Space 3 that used the main Delfector as a Phaser Cannon I saved the Station and After that i got my own Ship the Ontairo she is a good ship my Old Number one Commands her Captian Safi Larson  after that I was with the 7th Fleet and then the Romluan Netual Zone and the last Appointment I had in ther Alpha Quardrened before transfering to the Expantion task force is Commanding Officer of the Engiering Corps Starfleet Command then I came and Started Windsor Division as you know and the last piece left of my Old Division was the Essex which was distroyed  by the Na;jat as you know the Flag Ship of Windsor Division was Lost with all Hands while Researching an Ion storm and the other Ship I had was Transfered to Deep Space 42 and thats my Histroy and as you know I took Command here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Oliver Davis

Padd in hand, Davis replicated himself a bowl of chili topped with
shredded cheddar on top and made his way to an unoccupied corner table.
Although the room was fairly full, there was very little conversation.  
Not surprising, as most of the crew had met for the first time only days
ago.

Had it really only been a matter of days since the station got started
It seemed like an eternity.  Davis hoped that Frontier's  crew
could identify the culprit quickly, because chances were the
USS Rivendell would be called on to deal justice. He very much wanted to be a
part of that.

The chili was still a little too hot to eat, so Davis pushed it aside
and concentrated on his padd. This was the first time in nearly a week
he'd had a chance to work on the masking system. After only a minute or
two of studying his calculations, he hit the same wall he'd been stuck
behind for weeks. With an exasperated sigh, he set the padd down and
tried the chili again.  Still too hot..

"Mind if I join you, Captain?"

Davis looked up to see Admiral Vincent Garhart, the Division Xo.
He'd met him briefly this morning in Main Ops, but they
hadn't had a chance to talk for long. There wasn't anywhere else for him
to sit, so Davis gestured to the seat across from him.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

Weasly Cook

Mr. Cook was sitting at another table, it seems that he had been sitting their reflecting on something or another, but upon seeing Vice Admiral Garhart, but stays sitting waiting for the converstation to end, he couldn't hear a word they are saying. He is on the other side of the room. But he was waiting to talk to the Admiral.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

He smiled.
"Yes, it would be. Admiral Fisher would have it disected if he were here I would bet. When I first saw the thing I instantly associated it with the Traveller that was written in the USS Voyagers logs. A large ship, with species inside who went about weaponry in a slightly primitive way. Did you know they carried sword like weapons? I am always fascinated with species with such technology, that still find primitive armor and weaponry practical".

mwnesbitt90

Also Mr. Ammassidore you may use the Security Court Room for your Proceddings
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

James Madison

"Of course Commander of course"

"I have a strong feeling that people have viewed this wrong. I think Tom acted in the best interest to get another opinion on the matter by calling Gordon. And by having him deal with it. But i think some people think he was wrong. But i will be honest, things were not going well here. And still arn't really. It lacked any order. And people did as they pleased. I think people dislike the actions Tom took because it put a limit on things that created chaos."
He took a sip of his drink.
"But i want to get this behind us. I much desire to have missions that go clean."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

James Madison

Madison looks at the men who came in. He recognized one man.

"Hello gentlemen. I wasn't aware of guests. Were you given clearance from operations?" He looks at both men with a skeptical expression.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO