• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

"Err... Master Trader Jay Orbet sir."

Chris Newberry

"Hum... Lieutenant, what extactly is going on?" Jay asked the young Lieutenant.

Kawolsky

Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

William Richerd

"Uh?" Richerd said as the man left, he was acting very strange, and was edgy he remembered the man's face to add to data base to interview about the happening on the station, "I advise watching yourselfs, things are a bit hairy at the moment." he then returned his attention to the CMO.

"I see, In that case... we might have to visit the pyscatitrist after all of this is done, but at the moment we have crew men to either save, or be put to rest... So, if you don't mind, we must be going on our way." Richerd was focused on the CMO at the moment so he wasn't seeing who else was in the lounge.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Torean

Torean is busy serving drinks to station personel when the red alert goes off.  

"Everyone be calm.  Station personel have the situation well in hand."

Torean

"Here you go Mr. Madison, scotch neat.  Anything for you Mr Hobson?"

"The Interceptor was like a small child with a huge head. I do not think we will see something like it again, even the original".

Weasly Cook

Cook laughs, "Hey, no problem... to find out if some things can work, you got to ask questions. That's my philosiphy." Cook then grows quiet once agian. "Yes.... death is never good, I never frankly liked the war like aditude of the Klingons... if war can be avoided, avoid it.... I have seen a fair amount of fighting in my days, but I digress. So, they came here, found their enemy, defeated them, and returned here, and we are planning on joining together? Well, All I have to say is from what you say is this.... When do we get to look at their ship? She sounds like a fun little vessel that would be candy to all the old Nova builders left, Eh?" Cook the laughs agian, but this time it is at how Captin Smith was now squrming around on his back exposing his stomach tot he Admiral. "The Captain trust you, he is showing his most vulnrable part of the feline, the stomach. Feel lucky. He respects you greatly."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Andros

*looks at cooks outstretched hand then shakes it*

Thank you.  *then andros goes silent for a few minutes then looks at his Knights, Without saying a word to anyone the Younger knight gives andros's helmet back and in a rush puts his helmet back on and Andros and his Knights Starts a run to Ops deck*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Hobson entered the center with a great relief. He had been well stressed for the past days and was glad to have a break.
"Do you have a special on the menu Torean? And perhaps a strong drink that you have to go with it".
He took a seat.
"I expect you'll get a rush of buisness in here in a week or so, with the Rivendell getting some time off and all. But what a treat to see comings and goings as young as this place is".

Tomek

*Takes his bag and walks from the bartable*
"Not interested then? It is your loss my friend!"
Romulan Merchant Tomek

Weasly Cook

Cook enetered the lounge a look of dread for a moment as the doors open and he looks behind him when they closed, Captain Smith was on his leash but no harness, only his collor with four pips on the collor, indicating that it is the cats dress collor. Cook sees the admirals and walks up to them, face looking pale still, but he smiles warmly as he can and asks a question, "May I sit with you admirals? Or is this a private little party?" he laughs, a nervous and dry one, completely uncharacaristic of himself at the moment.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Chris Newberry

"Nausicaans"

*turns around and see's a group of Nausicaans walking in.*

"Crap. This isn't good news for us."

Kawolsky

*The two traders looked on in awe as the Lt. ran around the room, shouting "They're going to get us"*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"I will"

*Kawolsky then gets up and approaches Richerd*

"Excuse me, captain. Do you know the way to the Holodecks? Are there even any holodecks here? I have had a long day and I cannot find the holodecks! All I want to do is, well, get jiggy with some Orion slave girls...if you know what I mean?"

*While Kawolsky was busy talking to the Captain, Newberry sneaked past and out of the Stardust.*

"Actually Captain, it doesn't matter. I think I'll wait for the real thong - I mean thing. Thank you anyway"

*Kawolsky exited the room and met Newberry ooutside*

"Beam us up then"    Newberry ordered

*Kawolsky tapped his concealed commbadge*

"Kawolsky to Resilience. Two to beam up. Energize"

*After that, the two disappeared from Frontier Station*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor