• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Commander Cook's Quarters

Started by Weasly Cook, February 13, 2006, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Cook was sitting at his desk now mainly writing something he looks up and yells out a command, "Enter." He then went back to his writing waiting for the person to come in and talk to him.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Cook bows his head, "I am sorry to hear that you lost brothers in that battle," He then looked up, "I was in that battle, in the heart of it in fact... I survived in a shuttle craft in a decompressed bay, saw three drones assimulate a control panel and to this day still think they saw me in the window of that bay. Now..." Cook stopped and took a deep breath, "don't be sorry of what I went through... Andros has probably seen battles that make Wolf 359 seem like a skirmish, and then some. I have seen what he has gone through, and we don't comprehend what they faced... but we are indeed children.... we have had Warp Speed for relitivly a short time, as such we don't know all the dangers out their, the borg wasn't even known untill Q showed it to us with a lesson to Picard.... I don't know... I rejoined Starfleet to understand the universe better, and to find a way to try and keep us safe... Science is the major field, in it, we build things, study things, and think things up, along with engineering, that in itself makes Starfleet, we are here to explore and see new worlds, and sometimes, face new threats." Cook smiled and looked at the cronometer, "Sir, I belive my twelve hour leave of duty is up... I probably need to get to the bridge, but feel free to stop by again to talk."

Cook had durring his talk, had reviewed what he could about what had happened and he learned one more thing that he wanted to ask.

"I heard that you have been with Andros personally, tell me, does he seem to be one that would try and do what the Admiralty and others say they fear? I know that they are techonlogical capable, but would he do it? Their is a diffrence." Cook smiled, it seems he had picked up a lot durring his rehab on earth after the borg battle at wolf 359

ooc:// I hope this is acceptable posting.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

The room has been unpacked from his move to Frontier Station.... the main quarters are that of main starfleet design of an outer hub room with windows, but with a few changes, for one thing a carpeted post is next to the couch the is below the bank of window... this is a scraching post for the feline simese that is right now asleep on the black countered desk of Commander Cook's desk, two models are near the top part of the desk, a catogory one forcefield surround the two models, one of the R.M.S. Titanic, fully painted in her color schemes as if a minature of the ship that sailed earth's ocean's in the early 1900's. the second one was much diffrent, painted white with a red cross in the middle of the ship, a WWI hospital ship... the Titanic's sister ship, the H.M.S. Britanic. Another diffrence is that also a food bowl and water dish are set underneath the table that is meant for food to be eaten at as well... as well as a few models hanging from the ceiling of the quarters, One is the model of DS 20, with the London, the first Ship Cook served in this quadrent, the second is the USS Excailibure. Where is achieved his office of Chief Science Officer, along with a few historic ships as well, the Enterprise commanded by Captain Kirk, along with the Miranda, this was the class vessel that Commander Cook fell in love with durring his acadamy days, and a ship he hopes to one day serve on agian. Also on the table in front of the couch, a bunch of jumbled pieces are scattered, looks like another model and a Star Base too.

The Cat on the desk yawns and streachs before hoping off the desk having the light from the stars glitter on his color four pips are on the collor, the rank of Captain, the cat then pads smothly like any feline to the windows and hops onto the couch then the small ledge that acts as a window ledge along with a counter space, the cat sits on the ledge and stares out into space.

Vincent Garhart

Garhart walks into cooks quarters.

"Commander, I am sorry for exposing you to that.  Is everything all right?  Can I get you anything?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook enters his quaters and shakingly walks to his couch where he slumps down and puts his head back agianst a pillow, Captain Smith right away sensing that he was in deep thought and emotional pain hops onto his stomache and begins purring Cook begins to pet the Siemese and he clears his throat, "Computer, please play some sothing music, any genra please." The computer beeps and soon Swan Lake suite is playing and Cook smiles and soon drifts off to sleep, untroubled at the moment by nightmares... but soon he was back in the shuttle but this time a pounding is comming from the shuttle's doors and Cook had a phasher in his hand, already dents were forming from the door when it stopped, Cook barely took a breath of ease when a saw was heard cutting the door and soon it falls off the hinges, first thing he saw was what a feline would look like to be assimulated, then an older man, in a torn red uniform, half assimulated was next to the cat, the face was white but Cook knew who it was, he screamed and fired his phaser a red beam of light lacing out at the borg drone, only to see the beam being asorbed from the beam and more implants appear, suddenly a strong hand grips his shoulder and his head is forced to see who it was, with emotionless eyes, it was his older brother, commander pips still on his uniform, and then, then those two tubes that held the nanites extended and puntured his neck feeling like two needles from a syringe and at that moment he shot up from the couch yelling a lock down of his room retating shielding modulations before realizing that he was awake, in his room, a miffed cat stalking away from the couch into the bedroom along with him being human, he orders the computer to cancel the alarm and waited for someone to come, as they always do when that happens.

Weasly Cook

Cook looked up at Admiral Garhart, but only shook his head, "No, don't be troubled, I have been always fearful that I would slip backwards and relive my fears once agian..." He laughed, "I mean to say, I have a slight understanding of Andros, Tell me, what where you stationed durring the time the battle, Wolf 359 accured?" He smiled and at that moment Captain Smith hoped unto the desk he was sitting at and began to purr as he folded himself up and Cook began to pet him as he awaited the answer from the Admiral.

Vincent Garhart

The door buzzes on cooks quarters
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"well commander, I was on detached service at the time with starfleet and we missed the actual battle of Wolf 359.   However, I have seen the face of the Borg and am not eager to see it again.  My brothers both died at wolf 359."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General