• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 9: The Arrival of the 1st Armada

Started by Mother, May 29, 2003, 10:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mother

*The Comet IMPACTS Avalon Station!
Docking Gate 4 is destroyed. Full damage on the hull. Three shielding nodes are damaged.*
°°°Satisfaction
°°°Invasion begins
*Mother screams!
One Daughter and a full sub-armada rush to the Station*
°°°Informations... Need informations!!!
°°°Drones.... Need drones

*And an other little voice replies*
....Propagation! Propagation! Attackkk!
*Asteroids and spacedrones are speeding to Avalon Station.*

Increasing my Race is fundamental

Montrell

*Station Avalon's defenses became active. Several torpedotubes opened and torpedoes were ready to be fired. Admiral Montrell pushed the fire button, and several spreads of fotontorpedoes flew away.*

"Torpedoes on their way. Engineering teams reporting massive damage to our shields and hull, Admiral. By the way, may I ask what this phenomemon is. I detect asteroides coming our way, but they are send by something. But how can an asteroid be send? Strange things are happening here....."

*In the mean time the spread of fotontorpedoes were on their way to the armada of asteroides and they needed to destroy a big part of the armada, so Avalon was safe again*

(Edited by Montrell at 12:27 pm on June 1, 2003)

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

In the meantime, at the far horizon in space, of station Avalon, a small ship drops out of warp...  It is a shuttle-type of ship, manned by only one person...  Admiral Vorak.

The Flag Admiral is seated at his conn panels, directing his ship back to his station at last.  The long journey from Vulcan to station Avalon is over, and he would soon be in his daily environment of his office and Ops at the station.
A panel starts beeping and the admiral pushes some buttons.  A closer view of the station appears, though not a viewscreen one, but a schematic one that shows critical damage to the station.
The admiral raises one eyebrow.

"Most unusual.  The station appears to be nearly destroyed."

With full impulse, he directs his vessel right toward the station, and when nearer, he opens a commlink.

"Admiral Vorak to station Avalon, respond please."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Very good, thank you for the report. May I suggest we set the science department to work on figuring out this 'unknown species'? It is by learning about the unknown alien life form, that we may possibly understand its reasoning, why it attacked us and if it may attack us again, even how we may possibly defeat it."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

He leans back in his chair and takes a deep breath, before he continues to work.

"Computer, display a list of names of officers that were killed on Station Avalon due to the entity attack."

The computer displayed the list on the screen in front of him:

Killed during attack:
- Admiral Geordi
- Ambassador Dailik

Missing in action:
- Mike D Rockwell
- Ambassador William Delk
- Senior Admiral Bowis

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Randall Sanchez

Captain Sanchez arrives at the station and goes to look for Admiral Montrell, who had ordered him to beam over.

"Admiral, I got your message. I'm here for the debriefing."

Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Mother

*Far from Avalon Station, a Cloud was forming, growing and expanding. Unknown energy was building an endlessly shape of sort of inpenetrable smog.
Inside this Cloud, various space objects were moving; and in the same direction. This was Mother's Main Armada. Exactly at the Center of this huge formation, a red-orange living planet with a little ring around Her Body was scanning her environment.
Mother was enjoying this new Universe.*
°°°Presence of StarShips null
°°°Station similar to Delta Fleet Stations
°°°Weak defenses
°°°°No Zygon Shields and Hull
°°°Weak Armament
°°°°No Zygon Dissocier
°°°High Energy Cannons and Torpedoes
°°°Satisfaction
°°°Mother will grow into Pre-Grand-Mother
°°°Grand-Mother will be pleased
°°°Daughter's Case LATER
°°°Possibilities of New Nests and Drones
°°°Satisfaction....
°°°°ATTTTAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!! http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/evil.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':evil:'>
°°°°ATTTAAACCCCKKKK!!!!
*And Mother rushes to Avalon Station.

The small smog, far from the Base, now, is warping at full speed. Everyone could see, now, its incredible shape occulting slowly but surely all the horizon and the view of the Galaxy.*

Montrell

"Heavy damage has been done to our primary hull. Weapons are still online and so are the other keysystems.... dockingport 4 has been destroyed, sir."

*Runs over to the Science Station*

"Admiral, a new wave of asteriods is coming our way. I suggest several spreads of photontorpedo's so that maybe they won't hit us that hard..."

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Montrell

*Montrell was working on the communications with several lieutenants*

"Lieutenant Geraro, please activate the node...let's hope it won't blow out again"

Geraro: "Yes Sir"

*The lieutenant activated the communications node and there were no explosions following it*

"Well that went ok, for once..."

*Montrell walked to the Comspanel and went over the logs*

"It appears communications are back online, though we only have short range com"

*On that same moment he got two messages. Admiral Nocturnus and Admiral Vorak*

"Oh bloody h*ll, why this moment.....let's hope the admiral is in a good mood"

*He activated the comms and only audio was working*

"Admiral Vorak, welcome back. As you can see, the station has had an attack. There are a lot of casualties and damage. We had no chance against them, they hit us and we tried to hit back....*The admiral stopped for a moment* For the rest, you will get a full report when you arrive her. I don't know were you can dock, internal systems are a bit off....I guess docking port 7 is still available, cause that's an emergency port at the top. Until soon admiral"

*He quickly shifted over to Admiral Nocturnus*

"I don't have a clue either, they gathered a lot of information out our database but I lost track of them because we lost almost every system on the station...we now only have lifesupport running at 70%. By the way, Admiral Vorak is back....."

*Communications were disconnected abruptly. The node exploded again*

"Well....this is nice...Why are you against us dear Avalon. Did we do something to you the past year...well people we need to get that fixed...Admiral Vorak is arriving in the next few minutes so let's get the repairs under way again...Geraro we are going to repair that Comnode again."

*The admiral and lieutenant got underway again*

Montrell

*There was no communication from Avalon. The comm was dead.*

------Meanwhile on Station Avalon-------

"Ah Admiral Vorak, well I was just writing the report. As you can see we took some damage, but we are trying to get mainsystems back online."

*Gives the PADD to admiral Vorak*

Status Report on Station Avalon

Cause: Attack on Station Avalon by unknown Alien.

Damage caused
- Communications array heavily damaged
- Hull has sustained heavily damage
- Phaser arrays offline
- Sensorbanks offline
- Secundairy Systems heavily damaged
- Shields offline
- Habitat rings are heavily damaged

Casualties
50 crewmembers are reported missing. 100 Civilians are reported missing.  

Repair crews
Repaircrews are now repairing the most important systems. Their first priority is now Communications and then our shields in case the aliens will return.

End of report

Vorak

"Very good, thank you. That is most appropriate for my current intentions.  It appears that little is known about the entity that has attacked this station during my absence.  But I believe I may find some more information about it.  Quite some time ago, I visited a Corporation station once, and they have allowed me access to their private databanks. That databank included their first discovery - and encounter - with a certain lethal species called Metatraxi.  The Corporation described them to be even more dangerous than the Borg, Dominion and Species 8472 together.  I will endeavor to contact the Corporation about this, and ask for their assistance in this matter.  Let us hope it may reopen the negotiations that were put on a halt when Mr. Winterspoon fell ill."

*He turns to his office and sits behind his desk, activating his computer panel.  It did not work the first time, so he had to push the button again so it would work.  The screen was not yet 100% clear, but the system was at least online.*

"Computer, transmit subspace message directly to the Corporation Generals, priority 1 Urgent."

Computer: "You may now begin to record your message.

"To the officials of the Corporation, this is Flag Admiral Vorak from Starfleet space station Avalon.  There has been little contact between our organisations, since our negotiations were halted with the sudden illness of Mr. Winterspoon.  I hope that he is recovering well, and that his health is better now.
The reason for which I intend to contact you, is a very serious one.  While I was absent on leave, my station has had a severe attack from an unknown entity to be said "as large as a planet".  The station has survived, but suffered critical damage, and that is why you probably get my image unclear with this transmission.  However, I remember well my visit to your station -Keyhole it was called, I believe- quite some time ago, where you showed me databank information on a perilous species called Metatraxi.  It is my belief that it was the Metatraxi who has attacked our station.
Unfortunately, we known little to nothing about the Metatraxi, and we know not if this entity will return or not, and what it wants from us.  Neither do we know, if it returns to attack, how we can fight it.
I hope you can help us in this matter.  Our situation is very critical at this moment.  The station is badly damaged and repairs go slow.  Even if a lesser species such as the Loxians would attack us now, we would have no defense and no option but to surrender.  Obviously, that means that we are even more vulnerable against the Metatraxi, if they should return.  The station would not survive, and million of people would instantly be killed.  You surely understand my concerns on this, as commanding officer of this station and whole fleet.
I hope you are willing to help us in this matter, and that I may receive a reply from you soon.  I also hope that we may reopen negotiations to establish a better communication and activity between the Corporation and Starfleet.
Live long and prosper.
Vorak out."

Computer: Message has been transmitted.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Montrell

*The admiral sees Captain Sanchez standing behind him*

"Carry on Lieutenant" *He said to the lieutenant beside him*

"Welcome back captain, I had some reports on your mission they were quiet remarkable. But as you can see, Avalon isn't in good shape right now so that will be our primary case. The avalon repairteams are in need of Engineers, Admiral Detrell is still on an away mission so we are doing everything without his expertise about this station. Could you send some of your crews to the station, or is the Evolution heavily damaged?"

*Montrell showed Captain Sanchez the way to a cleaned part of OPS*

"How is the Evolution doing? And ofcourse did you encounter any strange, important situations/objects? Sorry for the confusion, with all this repairing I seem to lose the main subject why you were here for http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>"

Mother

°°°No reaction from the Station
°°°Objective weak
°°°Presence of DujYay null
°°°Presence of Ship-of-Death null
°°°°Satisfaction
°°°Preparing attack
°°°NOW!
*A volcano comet speeds from the Cloud. Its target is Avalon Station.

Mother SCREEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMM with delight*

Montrell

"ADMIRAL, THEY ARE BREACHING OUR HULL!!! I suggest fotontorpedoes, FULL SPREAD!!"

*He is one touch away from the order*