• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 9: The Arrival of the 1st Armada

Started by Mother, May 29, 2003, 10:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocturnus

hmm...

Mr Montrell. the computer core and the station is of utmost importance.

The needs of one outweigh the needs of the many.

I'll go.

Prepare shuttle bay 3 for launch.

Engeering.. I want the ship in shuttble bay 3 loaded with explosives.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Montrell

*Looks confused at the viewscreen*

"Is this happening people....are they just going away...?? They will probably have what they searched for. Well let's first do a damage report!! We need to get all damaged systems up and running before Admiral Vorak comes back...or he will not be very pleased.."

*Other OPS personel were working on the damage report as was Admiral Montrell. He was still unsure about the quick leaving of the "Mother & Daughter"*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"Indeed, it appears that the cleaning personnell was all given shoreleave."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ristran Keriadoc

<Corporation Network-Code 777-14-RK
Subspace Transmissions Uncoded to Avalon Station>
---From Senior Brigadier Counsellor Keriadoc.---

Admiral, Ms Winterspoon is still unavailable.
I have just received your message. Alas, you suppose well. It seems as if the Metatraxi has reached a level up. It's trying to ignore the effects of the Diatonic Tunnels and make benefits of these. The Propagation is beginning.

Tough, Ms Winterspoon can't be there now and you need not a War Ship only Repair/Freighter Ship the Gambit (see on the Corp Site --United Freighters--)... I'm sure you have never met a Freighter like this before. Do not approach this Freighter! This Extended Excelsior Prototype does not need to be "attractive". Its teams will help you in re-building your base and add some "Extras", if you need them....
What do you think of Zygons Defenses and Planetary Phase Cloacking device for your Station?

Deska is calm, for the moment. Let's pray it will continue that way. This Planet needs to be preserved.
One Vaste Cloud is approaching Morgernstern... And we have no pilots available and all the Captains have deserted. In fact, all the cowards left the Corporation. Colonels Vtek and Sullivan are still in charge and I pray for them.
We don't know yet where to transfert our HQ. But who cares?

See you soon at Avalon....
I have job!
<Transmissions closed>

Nocturnus

Red Alert.

Alll people to battle stations.

Incoming Unknown Object.

All Senior Officers report to OPS immedialty. this is a priority.

Communications hail Mr Winterspoon, if he's still available see if he's willing ot help.

Science... I want scans and information ASAP.

SEcurity.. post teams on weak points of the station and protect the civillians.

Tactical. Do what you can.

Engineering. I WANT SHIELDS.

*breathes hard*

If what I think this is.. where in grave danger.
if it's what it is..... I"ve only seen this once

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Eric

I got here as quick as I good what is going on??

Mother

*The three first Asteroids in front line crashes on the Station, causing average damage and lowly weakening shields. And when they break, they liberate flow of seekers spacedrones. They immediately grab the Hull of the station and start to open a hole in the Hull, knowing that they will die in their effort.
Daughter is approaching, her stone skin ready for the battle and for gaining informations from the computers communications of the Station.*
....Faster! Faster!
*And the rest of the sub-armada increases speed in direction of Avalon Base.*
Increasing my Race is fundamental

Mother

°°°Satisfaction
°°°Station opening fire
°°°Satisfaction
°°°DAUGHTER
°°°Attack now!
*The Daughter of Mother's armada makes a last effort and crashes on the hull of the Station. And stay glued to the Hull, destroying the Shields node around and opening a hole in the hull.
Then.....*
....Activating Matrix
...300 human beings around
...Beam eggs
*Full pain for the StarFleet personal running in the corridors. They are immediately caught by a ray and an egg is beamed inside their body. A small instant later and new drones are added in the Daughter's womb.*
...Found communications nodes in hull
...Mother?
*Strong vibration from Mother*
°°°SCAN
°°°NOW!!!
...scanning........
Increasing my Race is fundamental

Montrell

"We are not going to hold them off with our defenses, I've just send an SOS to the Evolution we may have help on our hand soon. But first let's get these bastards away from the Computer core"

*Montrell activated all weapons and quantum torpedoes were launched at "Daughter" which harmed the creature in several ways, but was it enough?*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

*acknowledged*

Nocturnus to Engeering begin emergency transport to shuttlebay 3.

Mr montrell clear the dock schedule

"energise"

Nocturnus

Nocturnus to Montrell, What the #### just happened.

it's like they just left in some great hurry.. or excitement.

Zephram Lagos

*Evolution drops out of warp in the sector, haling the Station and the Admiral´s ship*

=A=Evolution to Avalon=A=

This is Lt. Commander Zephram Lagos, chief engineer of the USS Evolution, acting command officer. What is going on Sir, and we can do to help you?

Lieutenant Commander Zephram Lagos
Chief Engineer - USS Evolution

Nocturnus

*comes running in*

ooo whoops

*salutes Vorak* welcome back sir.

under normal circumstances the station would look alot cleaner *grins* http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Vorak

"Most unusual, everything. It appears my absence has not benefited the station. I will have to establish my presence again to turn chaos into order here once more."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Yes, that sounds like a logical idea, Mr. Nocturnus. I have sent a subspace message to the Corporation, but it may take some time for them to receive it, or for us to receive their reply. I still await a word from them.
Mr. Montrell, give the repairs primary attention regarding the defense systems and sensors. That way, we will be able to know when another entity is on its way to us, and have some defenses available for in case it does."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet