• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: USS Shadow meets the Corporation

Started by Strider, April 29, 2002, 08:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrendanManTuil

"Okay, team, so much for our current Mission. We are taking an other way. Jake, will you welcome the Ambassador, in bay... Olgar? *Olgar just wanted to joke*. Will you please inform about wich bay? You will make humour later."
"Aw-aw-aw! Yes, Captain. Bay 14 is ready. Aw-aw-aw!"
"Olgar!"
"Rummfffaaw, yes Captain!"
*Man Tuil sighs and turns back to the screen*
"I'm sorry about the situation, Ambassador, but our klingons comrades, over all Olgar, have a particular sense of humour. ShuttleBay 14 is waiting for you and your shuttle."
*Jake Harris leaves the bridge.*

Strider

Acknowledged Captain. *the USS Shadow veers towards the docking bay. a moment later the shuttle has landed. Strider steps out of the shuttle calmly and looks around the shuttle bay.*
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Jake Harris

*Harris takes his padd, too, and tries to find a connexion port compatible...*
///Okay, infra-red port! Goood/// *the 2 padds shares datas and Harris's one is collecting the coordinates.*
=========^Harris to Bridge
Here are the coordinates of Avalon Base.
=========^Bridge to Harris
Man Tuil : Thanks
Lynn, at full speed on this coordinates, please.
Lynn : All right, Captain. Course set up. Warp 9,92 engaged.
Olgar : StarFleet! Here we are!
Man Tuil : Olgar!
Olgar : Yes, Sir?
=======^End
*Harris is smiling apart him. Then shows the corridor to the Ambassador.*
"If you want to follow me, please?"

BrendanManTuil

*The Negh'Var CorpShip Scorpion stops near the border of the Nebula and slowly decreases his speed to take his normal one. On the Bridge, there is some animation.*
Lynn : Hummm, that will be hard not to loose our way inside this border. My scanners are rather erratic.
Olgar : Not only that but it seems as the forces here are already surrounding our Ship.
Man Tuil : Ka'Lar, raise our Shields at maximum, please.
Ka'Lar : At your order, Captain.
Harris : Hummmm, if I was telling you that I can detect some other planets at the border of the Nebula on the Science Console, you would believe me?
Lynn : We go visit one, Brendan?
Man Tuil : Erm, we are supposed to be in an Exploration Mission to the Nebula, right?
Lynn : Okay, let's drop the subject, Brendan.
Olgar : HEH! Heh! My sensors are detecting a small shuttle, right at 20 degrees, left and down.
*Surprise fot the Bridge!*
Man Tuil : A shuttle? Wich type, Olgar?
Olgar : Ahem! You won't believe me, but it's a StarFleet Shuttle.
Man Tuil : HEH?

KaLar

"Nook-Nekh, StarFleet... *Man Tuil smiles when he hears the female klingon warrior having some humour.* Nothing around our ship, so I think no threat yet. But the Shields are at maximum and our disruptors are ready.
That takes a long time we have not had a fight, right?"
*Everyone on the Bridge burst into laughters!*
If you have a good Captain and efficient friends on board, the Victory is for you. That never fails.

BrendanManTuil

(Off : I know. But it's the 'sound' translation in Corporation Basic Language.... http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> )
*Man Tui opens his eyes widely.*
///Did I headr well? He wants to make an Alliance with us?///
*Man Tuil notices also the interrogation marks in every Scorpion member's eyes. He shrugs and turns back to the screen.*
"Hum, Ambassador, can you repeat the question, please? You want to make an Alliance with our Ship?"

Lynn Heartgrave

*Lynn is checking the datas. The vote has finished.*
"Captain *tries not to laugh*, the voting session is over. At 95% of the votings, the suggestion of Ambassador Strider is accepted. But, there are 3 conditions :
1 Only Ambassador Strider and the Admiral of Station Avalon are allowed on the Scorpion.
2 We must send a message-probe to KeyHole to warn Mr Winterspoon.
3 We must have guarantees for your security.
Helm, over."

Strider

Thank you for the suggestion Captain. I accept.
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock

BrendanManTuil

=======^ From the Bridge
Jake, when you have met the Ambassador, ask him the coordinates of the Avalon Base and, if you want, give him a tour in our Ship. We will meet him on the Bridge. Okay?
=======^end

Strider