• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cardassians

Started by Madred, September 25, 2002, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

=^= Admiral Vorak to Admiral Madred =^=

I will certainly support an alliance to give you medical aid.  I have studied starmaps at astrometics, and I have found your station to be inside the Dark Passage, where the USS Evolution should be now as well.

But I have also noticed a Class M planet near the entrance of the Dark Passage.  It is my intention to build a Starfleet base on that planet, that will always have sufficiently supplies.
Our newly commissioned freighter, the USS Lancelot, will be travelling back and forth from Avalon to this base, to make sure there are always sufficient supplies.

From there, it is not far for you to go for medical supplies or urgent assistance, and I believe that way we can work out a deal.

=^= Vorak out =^=

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Madred

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TO: Fleet Admiral Vorak, Station Avalon

Dear Admiral Vorak,

The last attack of some mysterious pirates has heavily damaged our station - we have many injured persons here. We are urgently in need of medical supplies. With your permission I would like to visit Station Avalon to discuss the possibility of a medical aid programme.

We are dependent on your help.

Admiral Madred (Cardassian Head of Medical Dep.)

Madred
Resigned Cardassian Admiral
"How many lights do you see...?"

Vorak

=^= Admiral Vorak to Admiral Madred =^=

Greetings,

according to my sensor information, I see the location of your station is somewhere in the Dark Passage, which is also where one of our ships, the U.S.S. Evolution, should be.  Are you able to contact the USS Evolution?  If so, they may be closer to your location than we are and render you medical aid much faster.
If there are any problems, we will be at your assistance.

=^= Vorak out =^=

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Madred

** Admiral Madred to Fleet Admiral Vorak **

Thank you for your offer, Fleet Admiral.

For the moment, medical aid from the U.S.S. Evolution will be very helpful. But as our station is still heavily damaged, we will need more than that.

I hoped we could perhaps arrange a meeting at Station Avalon to discuss the possiblity of a medical exchange programme on a long-term basis, which would help us rebuilding our own medical department and would give you an insight into our medical technology.

** Madred out **

(Edited by Madred at 6:13 pm on Sep. 24, 2002)

Madred
Resigned Cardassian Admiral
"How many lights do you see...?"