• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 6: The Infection of the Admirals

Started by Nocturnus, December 27, 2002, 09:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedford

*Heford tried to communicate from sickbay with the admirals*
HEY YOU THERE....GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I AM STUCK WITH SOME CHICKEN EMH AND WITH AND "EX -ADMIRAL".....
Come on...I also have what you guys have! You know that you P*gs...(No harm intended;))
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Julian

What the #### are you on about ambassador??
Nocturnus.... do it.....
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tamok

I don´t think he would apreciate that...
Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Nocturnus

*bursts out laughing*

I think the sickboy is err a little busy at this present moment. but no I'm all right.. just felt a little bit dizzy there

*shakes head*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Julian

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Computer, change the ops colour to a navy blue colour..
that's better:):)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Ahh thankyou Captain.
*the ship arrives and Vorak tries to beam directly to Sickbay but is diverted to Ops. *
Welcome Admiral. May i ask how the #### you got the Virus?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>???

Vorak

OFF: Vorak will post in the medical department, because he was beamed over there right away.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

*the doors of Ops open silently and Nocturnus and Julian enter*

Admiral Julian.   I'm feeling rather generous. today and the station is a little quiet due to the "medical" bay being rather full. What say you Admiral. Shall we give them all an afternoon off?

Julian

hey yr an ex-major tooo lolz http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Tamok

I was saying that my father had right. All species except romulans are strange...
Ambassador Tamok Shirr

Nocturnus

Look at me.. *bounces*

I'm vorak http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Tamok

Hm, I have already eaten. But you seems to be ill, Mr. El Aurian. May I follow u to the sick-bay?
Ambassador Tamok Shirr

Tamok

No dammit! You have no sence for art! Computer! Change the OPS color to Romulan Green!!

AAhhh!!!! How nice indeed!

Ambassador Tamok Shirr

Tamok

Virus? Oh, I could almost have beat on that it was a virus. You humans and Vulcand and whatever your (points at Nocturnus) species are have no imune-system...
Ambassador Tamok Shirr