• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 6: The Infection of the Admirals

Started by Nocturnus, December 27, 2002, 09:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamok

Actually, he had a long conversation with me when I was 15 in human terms about the superiority of the Romulan species. It was quite booring then, but bow when I am older I have come to understand him. And I am totally with him now.
Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Julian

*raises an eyebrow*
That is most illogical
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tamok

I think you are more then dizzy, admiral... But ok...
Ambassador Tamok Shirr

Nocturnus

maybe we could paint it.

Computer change teh colour of ops to a bright yellow.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Randall Sanchez

=^= USS Evolution to station Avalon =^=

This is an urgent transmission.  I am captain Sanchez of the USS Evolution, and I currently have admiral Vorak on board.  He appears to be suffering from a disease or virus or something and is seriously ill.  We are on our way at maximum warp, please be ready to have the admiral beamed over in sickbay as soon as we drop out of warp.

Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Julian

hmm
*ponders y Tamok doen't have the infection*
(off: btw just remember the Romulans are the ones who carry the infection but are notinfected)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Nocturnus

*smirks*

silly romulan.

Obviously the virus has taste http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>. That would explain why your not affected.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Tamok

I may be a dog, but atleast I am a 1st class dog. Not some coyote that rolls in its own dirt.
Ambassador Tamok Shirr