• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Conversation with Janeway in Julian's Office

Started by Janeway, June 09, 2002, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

i suppose i did say that didn't I.. hmm well good work anyway.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

very well then lets.....
ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs out of office into ops*
ZACH!!! are you ok?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>?

Janeway

Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Janeway

Captain Janeway

Julian

Janeway

i know you all to wel sir... it is already installed and ready for use.
Captain Janeway

Julian

Very well captain..
i must tell you something though...
How many times have i told you not to show you face in front of everyone in ops when i am there??

Julian

*the scimatics read:

Vidiian Warbird
Prototype A Class
Transwarp Capability
multiphasic shielding
4 Twin Torpedoe tubes
multiple phaser banks
Current crew compliment: 50 Vidiian crew, 500 unknown organs
Contains a Bridge, Science Bay, Engineering Bay which contains a Trans Warp Drive, Brig and Security Bay, organs bay, advanced medical bay
end report*
hmm verrrrryyyyy god Captain. i think you have out done yourself this time. if it wasn't for the fact that you just got promoted i would put you up for another promotion. but a commondation will just have to do at the moment

Julian

Janeway

I know sir but i thought you said that i was to report to you asap regardless of what you were doing at the time..
Captain Janeway

Janeway

thankyou very much sir.
I think you flater me too much...
Captain Janeway

Janeway

my men have been working on it around the clock i i think it should be ready by now.
Captain Janeway