• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Arriving at the other side of the nebula

Started by Vorak, April 23, 2002, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strider

Actually Admiral, in this case the Prime Directive WOULD NOT apply. We never asked for this...it was thrust upon us. Therefore the Prime Directive does not apply.
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Julian

It is a nice naure/forest program it has alot of room for the tribbles to run around in.
Admiral Vorak:
I know this will be costly but i have a sugestion, if i may, i would like to take a shuttle craft dsown to the planet. we can build a holodeck there and cloak it, then we could send the tribbles there.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Thomas Riker

excuse me gentlemen. *walks out of Ops heading for Sickbay*

Hedford

*walked out of the turbolift and saw Admiral Vorak speaking to a captain*

I will wait here and will speak Admiral Vorak when he is finished.

*walkes around*
This is very different then the other stations I have seen
The prints I've  studied said that this station has to be enormous, well it is when you look at it from the outside.

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

The Hirogen are an instinctive race, basically thriving on hunt and prey. Certainly a most illogical race, and proven to be dangerous. But it would be a big establishment if we may make peaceful contact with them, one day.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Hedford

*walkes towards his console*

Admiral half of the transports are ready now, but supplies are still to be transported. The transporter on the supplyship has to be repared.
The rooms for the the chiefs of the departments on this station (tactical, science, engineering, ...) are ready for use.

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Strider

Nothing as yet to report Mr. Julian, all operations are running smoothly so far.
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock

Zack Mannion

*Agent mannion walked in straight to admiral Vorak.*

Hello admiral. *Salutes.* I FSS-agent Mannion. I and my conterpart Mannion have been sent here to make sure that the security are working and find out potential sabotuers.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/id-zmannion.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

Permission granted, Commodore Detrell, and welcome aboard the station. You may take your station at your department.

Mr. Zack Mannion, I believe it is not necessary for me to bother the President with these matters. As I said before, you may perform your activities, all I ask is a report on a regular base of your activities and their results.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Thank you.
I will retreat to my office now, if someone could be so kind to beam all the present Tribbles inside there out of it?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Strider

That may very well be logical, but it is also inhuman. Captain Kirk wouldn't even consider that. I cannot concur. Beam them to the Cargo Bay until something can be done Major.

Vorak

Tempted as you may be, it would be wise perhaps to refrain to meditating and control your emotions as us Vulcans.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Zach T Schmidt

I comcur with Mr. Strider. Over here we will need all the help we can get.
<Civil blood makes civil hands unclean.......>-Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 scene 1 chorus.
Do not do what you would undo if caught-  Fleet Admiral Vorak
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tschmidt.jpg" border="0">

Geordi

Who will maintain this Holodeck down there and prevent it from being discoverd accidentally by a species that dosent have such Technology.  And will there be Unlimited Space in this holodeck for the tribbles to live in.

Sounds to me like a lot fo work that could be avoided by merly opening negotions with the Ferengi

We live by our own moral code of destruction.
XO Starfleet Academy
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-geordi.jpg" border="0">