• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Arriving at the other side of the nebula

Started by Vorak, April 23, 2002, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Send security team to holodeck 2 and stop Mr. Hirohito from killing the Tribbles.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Strider

*steps into the room and gives Vorak the Vulcan Ta'al*
Greetings Gentlemen, how may I be of service?
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Grady OScott

*Enters Ops*
Hello, Admirals. Major. How are you Admiral Vorak? I was just wondering what our first mission was gonna be?
Captain Grady O'Scott,
CO USS Skytoucher

Vorak

Greetings Captain O Scott. Stand by for your mission details. We are currently beaming all officers on their assigned ships, and once that is done so, I will announce you the details of your first mission.

Admiral Nocturnus, permission granted. It is most interesting that our paths meet again.

Mr. Zack Mannion, you are welcome to operate in my fleet as need be, for I believe that security is indeed very important. You may transfer yourself to one of our ships, or stay on the station, if you wish, as long as you do not interfere with the officer's duties if not necessary. I would like to have a regular report on your activities in my Fleet, however.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Zack Mannion

Come on admiral! Right now I am WHERY tempted to give the litle devils to that orion coock of yours...
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/id-zmannion.jpg" border="0">

Julian

i think it is time to solve our tribble problem.
=A=Computer=A=
*beep*
=A=Activate Holodec 3 and launch personal file alpha julian beta 1.=A=
*achknowledged*
*program loaded, enter when ready*
Major Hedford, please beam all the tribbles in the station to holodeck 3.
well at least this will buy us some time.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Thomas Riker

Hello gentlemen. I am the newly assigned XO of the station and also your counselor.

Hedford

Ok nice going mr Hirohito but show time is over.

*Security team to Holodeck 2, please*
*Yes sir, it sounded on the screen*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">