• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Moving of Avalon Station

Started by Vorak, July 10, 2006, 06:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kassie

=^= "Sir I request Lt. Cmdr Freeman to assist.  He may have a better idea of what went wrong, but I believe what went wrong is the shields started to fail AFTER! Mann attempted to fix the shields array.  Could you please have Freeman report down here?"=^=
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">

Julian

ok, well that was a close call as soon as the repairs are done we will leave again
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Hodson

Hodson walks on to ops just before the captain and the admiral leave.

"Amazing veiw sirs, admiral could I ask you a question real quick?"

"Sir may I be promoted to either captain jr grade or captain or be assigned to a ship as an xo?"

Will Karelia

"Sir? How do you propose we achieve that? Avalon is a pretty heavy girl, we can't just give her a shove."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Andrew Yates

*He watches Vorak and Will leave then looks to Julian.*

"Well, your incharge boss. What would you have me do?"
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Julian

welcome captains.

yes it has been a while mr Archer, how are you? been looking after yourself??

umm im not sure if something so this important should be handeled byt the cadets but i do have something for any of those potential engineers and pilots if you have any willing cadets??

i need ppl to help tweek the tractor beams on our runabouts and delta flyers, plus im gonna need able pilots to fly them.

but we need to get organised the moving of the station is a high priority as SS Avalon is at a high risk of being attacked again.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Eugene Archer

*Fleet Captain Archer entered Ops*

"Admiral, one of my cadets, Gunn Mann, just graduated in engineering and helm. We were wondering whether he could be of any help to us. I have the U.S.S. Lhasa ready to assist. My cadets, Ensign Mann, and I can man that vessel to help moving, after, of course, having prepared the station. Is there anything you want me to do now, sir?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*the Operations Doors opened and Richard Entered*

*walks over to Juiliun*

Hello Vice Admiral,*offeres Hand* Captian Richard Ransom
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Julian

ok well things are looking good. a bit shakey over here but everything is holding intact. give me a report if anything goes wrong

Julian

Time to go to engineering..
How far away are we from Dantor Mr Archer. I have Captain Janeway currently with my custom Delta Flyer, awaiting commands with a 6 man tactical team on standby using the transwarp drive on the flyer, they can get hear in no time to help out. Only if we need it though, as they are the only starfleet currently at the planet from what i know.

Kassie

"Im all for that suggestion, Admiral." Kassie said just as she entered ops when Archer finished that sentence.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*then the Doors to Operations Opened and Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Entered*

*walks up and stops next to Flag Admiral Vorak and Fleet Admiral Karelia*

Hello Sir, Iam Justing stoping in to give Satus Reports of Frontier and to check in with the DSA also in 48 Hours the U.S.S Windsor will be Commisioned so we will have an other Vessel for Frontier.

*turns to Karelia*

Hello Fleet Admiral, its been a Long Time last time I saw you the Na'jat was attacking I hope you been keeping well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vorak

*Vorak hears the announcement of Durandal.*
"Sanchez..."
*Then he turns to Karelia.*
"Your idea is quite interesting and should be investigated further."
*Then he turns to Julian.*
"Mr. Julian, could you investigate the options to move the station to Dantor? As me and admiral Karelia are required at... another important matter. You are in charge of the preparations, keep me informed."
*Then he turns to Karelia, and nods, and they both walk over to the JAG office.*
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Eugene Archer

I have at least one cadet, cadet Mann, who just graduated in piloting and who's starting his engineering course as we speak. I have asked if he would like to help and I am awaiting his response, but I'm quite sure that he will cooperate.

I have served as engineering officer for several years, so I have also taken a look at the proposal of moving the station at warp speed, but as you already mentioned, you would need a very stable, large, and complicated warp field. This would be virtually impossible to achieve.

So I also agree that tractoring the station to Dantor would be the best, and safest solution. In order to achieve this, I am willing to let you use the academy's training vessel (U.S.S. Lhasa). I think it might be a good idea to train my cadets on preparing the tractor beam on the Lhasa.

I don't know if this has already been done, but I think that also the Intelligence Division should be contacted to see if they have vessels to send over here.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">