• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 7: Torran vessel near Federation base

Started by The Torrans, November 08, 2002, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Torrans

On that moment 3 Torrans beamed in operations.

You realy need to make some better shield mr.vorak their nothing against our transporters.
But lets get down to work shall we.

The Torran empire has bin ordered to give you a change to tell us why you are in our sector.

Geordi

(off: i agree with Zach .. this is sounding slightly bs'ish an dhas a familiar start to it)
We live by our own moral code of destruction.
XO Starfleet Academy
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-geordi.jpg" border="0">

Hedford

OFF: Now she's gonna get you noc http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

*Vorak opens a communication channel*

"Greetings, Lord K'Tol, and welcome back to Avalon.  You are welcome to visit us on board and tell us about your revolution, if you wish."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

The Torrans

perestroika that what the earth men from the other planet called it.
You need to lissen good federation.
We lost many ships but where ready for combat.

where going to take the earth moon between now and 45 hours.
unless you can tell us why your here and how can you build so strange houses in space.

The Torrans

4 of my officer will beam with my.
and Elexsa is our plans not yours.
you might try to warn the planet we dont want that.

Vorak

*looks at Tamok*

"They may possibly be a primitive species, but that is not for us to judge.  If their intentions are peaceful, it is logical to welcome them and make peaceful contact with them. As for guards; that matter is very logic and simple, Mr. Tamok, if they bring their own armed guards,  so do we. If they do not, neither will we.  The station's security systems always monitor what happens anyway, but if you feel more secure to have it extra monitored, you may contact Mr. Nocturnus at the security department.  As for the negotiations itself, you and Mr. Dailik will be in charge."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julian

off: oh ok sorry. i will get Nocturnus then lolz. (even though he is also effected) lol
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vorak

Lieutenant at ops: "Sir, incoming call from you, same origin as before."

Vorak: "I will take it in my office, lieutenant."

*Admiral Vorak retreats to his office, where he remains for about 10 minutes.  Then he returns to the station's Ops, where Tamok is still waiting.*

"Mr. Tamok, I believe I will not be carrying any weapon at all in those negotiations, due to the fact that I must go somewhere urgently.  It has nothing to do with this situation whatsoever, but my presence is required somewhere.  I place you, Mr. Dailik and Mr. Nocturnus in charge of the negotiations with both species."

*With that, Vorak leaves Ops*

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

The Torrans

We are powerfull in this sector.
But we will give you a change.

please call your admiral vorak and i will see what i can do onboard my ship.

Vorak

"You appear to be persuasive people. Maybe it is not your species' custom to request to board before doing so?  I respect your people's customs, of course, but on this station it is the custom of our people that is respected.  Therefore, I kindly ask you to request to board first, before actually doing so, next time you wish to visit us.
But it is illogical to send you back and make you ask for permission first, for you are here now.  So I am willing to listen to what message you wish to deliver us."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"I have indeed received report about the incident with the USS Skytoucher and the Yzakians.  I can assure you it must be a misunderstanding or error, certainly no deliberate deed.

The reason why we are here, is because we are explorers.  We wish to explorer new worlds, seek out new life, and new civilizations.  Make new contacts with species and make peaceful alliances.  We wish to learn more about the nature of space, the fascinating phenomena it holds.  We are here to gather scientific knowledge about this particular area in space."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julian

=^=Julian to Nocturnus=^=
I would just like to point out that Janeway is ok and has recovered. She would like to have a word with you also..
=^=Julian out=^=
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

The Torrans

a Torran vessel came out of warp near the station.
they hailed the federation station.

= Royal fleet lord k'tol to Vorak =
after revolution we want peace with the federation.
our vessel have called home.

(Database updated because of the revolution)

Vorak

*Vorak raises an eyebrow*

"Most illogical, assuming you come in peace, after your revolution, you yet come to me threathening to destroy Earth moon, to have a question answered that I already gave you an answer to.
However, Earth is quite far away from here, not only 45 hours but at least a week's travel at maximum warp, even if warp engines were able to hold up that long.  And along the way, unidentified enemy vessels will encounter resistance from sufficient patrol ships of the Federation.
However, I yet invite you to go to peaceful negotiations.  Of course, if you refuse so and keep threathening us, you force us to protect ourselves with all necessary means."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet