• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 4: Return of the Admiral

Started by Nocturnus, September 11, 2002, 09:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tammy Sullivan

*Tammy pokes Mr Winterspoon.*
"And what about a Chouchenn?"
*Dalen raises one eyebrow.*
"Do you believe they have REAL Hydromel, on the Station?"
"I don't know, General. But the Irish Girl sleeping in me WANTS Hydromel. *determined face* Where is the Ten Forwards, here?! *Looking pitily to Admiral Vorak.* Please, Admiral."
- I like to be an Engineer... So much precious things to achieve... YUMMY! -

Montrell

Do we have to evacuate some areas of the station...for caution?
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Knight

Sir I don't want to sound like a corps officer but destroying the comet is easier and les dangers than keeping it for I scan or two.
With all starships working together we could destroy it!

Lynn Heartgrave

"Incoming message from Mahor Senior Winterspoon, Brendan."
*Man Tuil's heart misses a beat.*
"Ah-ah! On screen"
<Corporation Transmissions>
Mr Man Tuil, you will have to report for desobeying me in your previous mission. Anyway, it's good to have you here. This Comet MUST NOT reach Avalon Station at any Cost. You and the Revanche will be the FIRSTS, and I insist on that adjective, to hit the Comet.
Don't spare torpedoes, disruptors or dissociers. We need to protect these StarFleet pals.
Engage the Comet at ONCE!
The Salute will fire then to open a hole in the Comet.
And the Whallalah will finish this fu*^$$ing Comet.
Winterspoon OUT!
<End Transmissions>
*Man Tuil breathes*
"Okay, now, it's clear. We have our orders. Lynn, full conventional speed. Olgar, dissocier energy? Ka'Lar, prepare your weapons!"

Geert de heer

I will make It a point to talk about that comet thing.
But as you know the coperation and Starfleet want to make a alliance we need to talk about the terms for the alliance.
M (Head of CIB)

Nocturnus

Attention all officers.

Fleet admiral has returned.  Could all cooking staff please prepare a dinner for him and have his quarters prepared.

All Executive staff are to meet at the launch bay to receive him.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Dalen Winterspoon

"Well, Admiral, I take your invitation for your word. In fact, I'm a bit thirsty. Where can we have some Whiskey or Scotch, I mean TRUE Whiskey or TRUE Scotch, in your Station?"
*Dalen wanted to relax a bit. Problems + problems, for him, equal stress. He wanted to sit in a good ambiance and breathe. The Solinor Problem and the Hogun Problem, together, mwellll, it was SOMETHING, at least!*
Life is precious and needs to be defended. If we must attack to achieve this goal, let's do it!
http://www.corporationfleet.com/" target="_blank">http://www.corporationfleet.com/ Corporation Site
http://www.expansionfleet.com/" target="_blank">http://www.expansionfleet.com/ Our Expansion Main Site

Geert de heer

Mr.winterspoon i will order the CIB ship to keep a lock on use in case starfleet are to slow.
in the 23th century your species used this class of starbase already this design is old no wonder you nearly lost the dominion war admirals.

Times have changed and if you dont walk with time it will destroy you!
dont you agree winterspoon?

M (Head of CIB)

Geert de heer

M (Head of CIB)

KaLar

*Olgar reported*
"About two hundred thousands terawatts at your disposal, Brendan."
"Very good!" Man Tuil eructed.
*Kalar does not hesitate too*
"Comet is in range, Captain. Ready to open fire."
"Good!" *Man Tuil regained his determinated face* "Attention, Bridge! Red alert! At your Combat Position!"
*Everyone sits at respective position. Man Tuil checks... then.*
"Tactical, open fire! Qa'Pla!"
"Qa'Pla, Captain!" *And Ka'lar pushes only ONE button*

*One second later, 50 Photon Torpedoes and 4 Quantum Torpedoes rushed to the Comet, while 22 Disruptors Rays were spiting fire. But, more, two blinding pure white color rays were also digging and cutting in the surface of the Comet.*

If you have a good Captain and efficient friends on board, the Victory is for you. That never fails.

Vorak

*Admiral Vorak frowns*

"Indeed I have noticed that your Senior Major, Mr. Winterspoon, has returned to take a... break, rather urgently.  I believe I may have offended him and his actions to help us by destroying the comet, because it was my wish to examine the comet first and possibly redirect its course.
It was certainly not my intention to offend him, may you send him my sincere apologies, Mr. De Heer? I certainly hope this will not interfere with a future alliance between your Corporation and my fleet."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

=^= Admiral Vorak to station Avalon =^=

I am due to return soon, I am on my way with the USS Skytoucher as we speak.

A few orders to keep in mind... I have read in the FleetNews that the Academy was closed due to lack of interest.  If I am not mistaken, one cadet should have reported in there by now so I hereby declare it reopened and I wish to see the Academy commanding personell be active in that section again upon my arrival.

Live long and prosper.

=^= Vorak out =^=

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Sister

*At some light-years of Station Avalon, a small, rocky skinned and grey sphere was flying at full speed. Sister was searching, an searching again. She had no clue about the location of her Sister. Her LifePower was slowly decreasing.*
.....Exploration
...Location
...38th Sector analysing
....Vaste energy field
...Anticipation
...Scanning
...Unknown type of Space Base
....Amount of Energy for LifePower regenerating
TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH!
.....Anticipation
...Sister destroyed
...Decision
...Avoid
...Memorise for more decisions
...Constatation
....No track of Daughter
...Decision
...Exploration new sector
...Preparing bio-memory
...Space Station recored
.........Exlploration new sector number 39
......NOW!
*In a flash, Sister sacrified an other part of her LifePower to disappear at Warp 12*

Geert de heer

Geert beams down onboard the station.
Good day everybody i'm geert de heer i hope to find mr winterspoon!
M (Head of CIB)

Geert de heer

You don't have much time before you are destroyed.
Lets have that drink before we are all burned up shell we.
M (Head of CIB)