• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 4: Return of the Admiral

Started by Nocturnus, September 11, 2002, 09:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

OFF: let us continue in the Embassy Forum as of here.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

*Admiral Vorak frowned*

"It is very noble indeed to save the lives of everyone on board this station, but at least as many life forms may have been on board inside the comet, that are now killed.  Without even one attempt to rescue them first.  That is most illogical."

*Vorak says nothing more and turns to the communication panel to contact the USS Skytoucher*

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Yes, please do extend my apologies.
As for the alliance, I am certainly willing to discuss terms.  I am unsure if you are aware of the main policy of Starfleet, 'to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations', so in short we are a union of explorers.  What are the basics of your Corporation?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Welcome to Station Avalon, Mr. Winterspoon.

It is the headquarters of my fleet.  As you can see, it is not yet a large fleet.  The USS Skytoucher is the flagship.  The USS Evolution is currently on an away mission, but generally the station is strong enough to defend itself against a fleet of ships.  Feel free to tap into our computer and check the technical data on the station, and you will see its strenght and firepower.

The large ship you see docked at the other end, is a newly commissioned freighter, the USS Lancelot. The fact that it is still not undocked, means that it does not have a full crew complement yet.  Perhaps it would be interesting to have both Starfleet as Corporation crewmembers on it, in the future?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: Admiral Vorak is giving the Corporation officers a tour around the ship, so he cannot know that a comet is finding its way toward station Avalon. The only ones who can is those who man the station's Ops at the moment... where are they?

"Indeed, we have a bar named Celtic Corner.  I myself do rarely visit the particular location, but I shall assist you there, if you wish.  Please follow me."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Event Horizon

*Incurving its route, the Comet emitted a strong flow of flames. Then, it started to roll around its own axe, gaining more speed. The boiling sphere, by the event of the Universal Gravity is suddendly attracted by the Avalon celestial object. And the velocity of the Comet is exponentially increasing.
It reaches progressively Warp 1 and run to Avalon Base.*

BrendanManTuil

"Gosh and d*mnation! It has been a long journey to enter this sector! Olgar, tell me... Is our grmurmle! of Comet really here?"
*Olgar was checking.*
"I give you that in some seconds, Brendy."
*Man Tuil sighs*
"Your human part has a boring sense of humour, you know that, my Klingon Pal?"
Olgar, proud or him : "Yes, Captain! And I like that. This part gives me more valiance during battle... By the way, if you wanted to know if our target is in the sector, the answer is : 'YES!'. You want we to go shoot it?"
"Of course, that's why we are here."
*Lynn gestures to everyone on the Bridge.*
"Ermmm, do you see what I see on the Screen?"
*Everyone looks*
"UH OH!" *Man Tuil does not enjoy the situation.*
"All right. One fight again! Pilot our Revanche on that target, Ms HeartGrave. I need some action." *With that, Ka'Lar returned to her console.*
Harris, not feeling well : "Errr, buddies, am I mistaking or is this Comet running right onto this Station?"
*No one replies*
Man Tuil : "Lynn, at full conventional speed, please. I think we will have no time enough to enter details."
Lynn Heartgrave : "And you think I do not know THAT?"

Vorak

"If destroying the comet is the only way, then I certainly opt for it too, logically.  However, logic dictates that it is illogical to destroy that what does not poses danger, and if there are less destructive options to explore first.  This comet may be a very good scientific chance to study a volcanic comet.  In fact, it is our first chance."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Knight

Sir their must be something wrong with the power system but we are losing power to shields.

* Checking readings *

Its gone but for 1.3 seconds shields where down to 75%.

Dalen Winterspoon

*On the Whallalah's Bridge...*
"Tammy, we need to go fast! Set course to this Comet at half impulse and get us outta there. And open a channel to the Salute.
Mr Hirohito, I count on you to use our main weapons on the Coment at my orders."
*Ms Sullivan opens a channel*
<Corp-Trans>
<Corporation Protocol>
Mr de Heer, maintain your course and your position. If these StarFleet guys fail, we will destroy the Comet together.
Out.
<End>
"Boss! We are receiving a message from the Revanche!"
"What are they doing here?"
Life is precious and needs to be defended. If we must attack to achieve this goal, let's do it!
http://www.corporationfleet.com/" target="_blank">http://www.corporationfleet.com/ Corporation Site
http://www.expansionfleet.com/" target="_blank">http://www.expansionfleet.com/ Our Expansion Main Site

KaLar

*Man Tuil gestured to his Klingon Tactical Officer.*
"Have you heard that?"
*Ka'Lar nodded*
"Yes, Sir. Deflectors coupled with Disruptors. Ready to open fire. Olgar, how are our Dissociers?"
"Sorry, Commander, but recharching... One hundred thousands terawatts just reached."
"That will suffice, I think. Captain?"
*Man Tuil has a small hesitation.*
"Listen, Ka'Lar. Our Dissociers are prototype, for us. I don't know if these Zygon Armaments will not breake."
"Reason to try them more. We have still Tools to repair them, Captain, with due respect."
*Man Tuil smiled*
"All right. Open fire at will!"
"Qa'Pla, Captain! Olgar? How many?"
"Only one hundred twenty thousands."
*Ka'Lar has a Tiger Smile*
"That will be enough."

*One second later, 60 Photon Torpedoes and 14 Quantum Torpedoes rushed to the Comet, while 22 Disruptors Rays were spiting fire. And, again, two blinding pure white color rays crashed on the Comet.*

If you have a good Captain and efficient friends on board, the Victory is for you. That never fails.

Vorak

OFF: others suggested that there was, as well as thrusters that directed the comet right at the station.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Geert de heer

Yes for 2 reasons.
If we do nothing their could be a total war and that is something the corps does not want.
And if possible we could learn more of their technology and ships when we help them gives us a tactical position.
M (Head of CIB)

Tammy Sullivan

*Tammy is in-te-res-ted, suddendly. She zooms on the Freighter and......*
///Whaaaaaaat! Bu-but, it's the Gambit! Erm, nope, there are differences, indeed. Hummm, it seems its armament is a bit weak.///
"Boss, have a look please."
*Winterspoon goes to Tammy's Console and ... looks. And smiles....*
"Hum, I think, Tammy, we should have to help Admiral Vorak to perform his Freighters. The Gambit beats this.... *check the name* Lancelot easily."
"Ahahahahahahah! I think I will enjoy working for new allies! Ahahahahah! Sorry, boss!*snif!* Ahahaha!"
"I understand what you mean, Tammy, ahahahahah! *breathing* When you will be quiet, dock at Avalon, please."
"Yes, Mrfffaha!, boss."
- I like to be an Engineer... So much precious things to achieve... YUMMY! -

Geert de heer

On that moment the CIB starship Constitution Class Salute decloaked.
= ^ = This is brigadier Geert de heer commanding chief of coperation CIB agency.
I would like to join in your peace mission if possible.
M (Head of CIB)