• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

To Active Players

Started by Julian, November 07, 2006, 09:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

Mr Ransom, i have a task for you. Mr Archer is currently unable to post due to isp problems, and i need a temp XO for the station if you would like? i need to to goto read the posts in the conference room about the turrets getting set up on the station, then goto engineering and continue doing what Mr Archer was doing. thankyou.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Please anyone who is bored with nothing to do until the forums get reorganised, please post here as there are some jobs i would like done.

Thanks.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Richard Ransom

Yes, Admiral its good to be Back on Duty.

*Richard Exits and heads for Engineing*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

*the Doors Opened and a A lot of Jounier Officers in the Room look to See Ransom Enter*

Captian Richard Ransom returning to Active Duty
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

M O'Clare

http://perso.wanadoo.es/giftrek/Films/DefiantBorg0.gif" border="0">

Marine Cadet, Deep Space Academy, Avalon Station