• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS. Andromeda  NCC-50007

Started by mwnesbitt90, December 30, 2006, 05:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwnesbitt90

=^= Nesbitt to Corigan, i am transporting over now.=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

mwnesbitt90

***Red Alert***  Claxons sounded
Computer- All personel to battle stations!

Nesbitt ran for the bridge, arriving he was greeted with a horrific sight crewman scatered about, he ran to the command  chair we he sees Captin Corigan laying a gash in his head. Nesbitt turns to and ensign and says "ensign transport the captin to the medical bay see what the EM can do for him we have made it over half way we will not turn back now"
Nesbitt: Computer locate next highest ranking officer on this vessel.
Computer:Request complete next highest ranking officer is Ambassador Nesbitt of Starfleet Embassy.
Nesbitt: Nesbitt stuned for a moment rembers back to what corigan had said about no high ranking crew being aboard. regaining composure nesbitt says "Computer Tranfer all comand funtions to Ambassador Nesbitt Voice recognition Nesbittbatalphagamma995182
Computer: Transfer Complete Ambassador Nesbitt is now the Captin of the Starship Andromeda.

mwnesbitt90

Ensign shields up to max take energy from elsewhere if necisary.
Ensign: Aye sir shields at 78%
Communications who can we send a message to with this limited comm range?
Ensign: Sir there are no ships within comm range.
Nesbitt: Set course for Vulcan Max Warp speed.
Ensign: Aye warp 5.2
Nesbitt: Engage!
Nesbitt: computer what is eta to vulcan?
Computer: At current speed ETA to Vulcan is 4.7 hours.
Nesbitt: Computer Bring us out of Red Alert. Yellow alert

***********YELLOW ALERT*************

Ensign you have the bridge i will be in my readyroom.

mwnesbitt90

=^= Vulcan Commnad cruiser Surak to Nesbitt your code has been aproved Sir there is one thing we can do it will require us to send some of our enginers over to assist in the conecting of the ray. Nesbitt: Ray?? Vulcan: Yes we have a Ray that will shoot into your main Deflector dish. Nesbitt: Verywell we will lower our shields now and you can start straightaway. NESBITT OUT=^=

Nesbitt: Ensign lower the shields until the Vulcans have been beamed aboard then raise again.
Ensign: Aye
=^= This is Ambassador Nesbitt to all crew i am enitiating a ray from the Vulcan vessel which will give us the power we need to restart the primary warp core.=^=

=^= Vulcan ship to Nesbitt, go ahead, you will have to shut down your secondary warp core as well before we start the Ray or your systems will overload. Very well we will start running on Emergency Power now.=^=

Nesbitt: Computer shut down all propulsion systems and begin Emergency power generator.

Computer: Propulsion systems down.
Nesbitt: Computer shut down secondary warp core. Run all systems on limited power.
Computer: systems down.
=^= Nesbitt to Surak start the Ray now we have 2 hours max on battery power, verywell starting power tranfer now.=^=

Computer:Power levels are rising in Primary and Secondary Warp Cores.

Nesbitt: COmputer when power levels in both cores reaches 100% begin startup.

mwnesbitt90

Nesbitt walks onto the bridge, =^= all crew we are up and running and we must get underway. the ship has been repaired fully.=^=
Nesbitt: Ensign take us out and set a course for Avalon station warp 5, engage.

mwnesbitt90

Verywell, ensign bring us in docking thrusters only.
ensign: Aye sir, docking.

mwnesbitt90

Ambassador Nesbitts trip to Vulcan.

mwnesbitt90

Nesbitt walks onto the bridge and turns to captin Corigan "old friend it is nice to see you, i am ready to get underway."

Corigan: Yes we will get underway striaghtaway. And Nesbitt we are running this ship with a limited crew we have no First Officer, Medic, or Councler, corigan turns to his ensign "set a heading for vulcan warp factor 8.
turns to nesbitt we are expecting to be there within 56 hours.

Nesbitt: Verywell i'll be on deck two in my state room.

mwnesbitt90

Nesbitt: Computer what happened?
Computer: USS> Andromeda came under attack from an unknown species.
Nesbitt: Damage Report starting with command systems
Computer: Warp core down to 45%, secondary warp core down to 76%, Brig ships armory optimal condition, one dorsal array on saucer section down, DEFLECTOR SHIELDS down to 78%, Primary Computer core at 56% secondary computer core running at 100% of total core processing and storage capacity. LCARS running at 100%, Universal Translator running.
Propulsion Systems:
Warp Drive at 89% maximum warp speed 5.2
Impulse Engines at 99% maximum impulse speed .24c.
Auxiliary systems:
Navigation Deflector, Tractor Beams, and Transporter systems down. Communications operable but at 24% max range 42,000 kilometers.
Subspace communications down.
Sensor Systems: All sensor systems functioning at 100%.
Crew support systems:
Emergency Medical Holographic System functioning, Crew decks 3,4,8 and decks 13-15 life support functioning.
Recreation systems:
All recreation systems have been shut down by the computer to conserve energy.
Main shuttle bay operable.
Hull integrity: decks 1 though 26 100%
Damage report complete.

mwnesbitt90

*********RED ALERT******************

Nesbitt: Computer what is going on?
Computer: # one warp core failing #2 running at 120% to compensate.
Nesbitt verywell  =^= Nesbitt to all crew, evac decks 12-15 we will be shuting down life support on these decks in 10 min. to conserve energy.=^=
Continue on course at set speed. what is our ETA?
Computer: ETA is 45 min.
Nesbitt: Comm is Vulcan in comm range?
Ensign: Give us 5 min and we will be in subspace range.
Nesbitt verywell i am going to my readyroom as soon as we can get through open a comm link to my readyroom.

=========Readyroom============

Comm link open.....
Ambassador Nesbitt To vulcan.
Lt.Larus of Vulcan Here we wernt expecting you to be here already.
Yes well we have a bit of a problem we are running out secondary warp core in to to red  and olny making Warp 5.2 we are still 45 min out and at the rate systems are failing might not make it. We are in imediate need of assistance. WE will need an outside energy source right away. I will hold our position.
Verywell Ambassador we are sending a ship right away.
Verywell. Nesbitt Out=^=
Nesbitt walks out onto the bridge.

===========Bridge=================
 All stop
Ensign: All stop Aye
Ensign: Sir there is a ship on an intercept course at high warp speed.
Nesbitt: Thats our rescue ship from vulcan. Prepare for Moving External Support mode
Ensign: The ship is Hailing us Sir.
Nesbitt: open channel,  =^= This is Vulcan Commnad cruiser Surak to federation vessel. This is Ambassador Nesbitt there has been a horrible acident onboard this Vessel we are running but barely i am Nesbitt of Vulcan you know who i am. However it has been sometime since i have come back home and even longer since i have aproved a starship class, i do not know what systems your ship has and will need to have you tell me what you can do to get my ship more power. My Vulcan High Command COde is Zeckealone datadeltatwo.=^=

Julian

OFF: hmm quite creative mr nesbitt
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

mwnesbitt90

Computer: Power levels have reached 100%, warp core startup commencing.

Nesbitt: =^= All crew we are up and running oce again all systems are recieving power and we will receive repairs at Vulcan.=^=
Ensign bring us into the Vulcan homeland starbase.
=^= Nesbitt to Vulcan base, we are coming into dock now. we will need extensive repairs during my stay here., yes of course we will repair your ship we should have it done by the time you leave at the end of the week.=^=

mwnesbitt90

=^= Helm to Nesbitt we are coming up onto the station sir=^=

{Nesbitt walks onto the bridge}

Nesbitt: Open a channel to the station.
Ensign: Channel open sir
=^= This is Ambassador Nesbitt to Avalon station we have returned home, however we have been attacked and the ships captin has been killed i have taken control of the vessel however i now do not know what the protocalls are does someone have to investigate the ship before we dock? Otherwise permission to dock.?=^=