• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The arrival of Kha'Var

Started by KHa Var, September 07, 2004, 10:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarron

*Jarron and Vorlok stepped out of the turbolift. Jarron was wondering where he could find Vorlok's mother but suddenly his eye catches a Klingon female. He grabbed Vorlok by his arm again and walked towards her*

"Excuse me!" *Jarron was standing behind the 2 heads taller Klingon female* "I am sorry to interrupt your work but it seems that you have lost a precious possession called "Vorlok"?"

*Jarron awaited the reply from Vorlok's mother and at that same moment he saw Vorlok laughing. Why would he be laughing after being brought to his mother?*

(Edited by Jarron at 3:23 pm on Sep. 12, 2004)

Believe those who are seeking the truth, but doubt those who find it.

KHa Var

*With her use of meditation, KHa'Var is able to discipline her warriors state of mind.  She slowly opens her eyes, to see Hedford looking at her.  KHa'Var sees that he is talking to her, but she does not hear the first part of what he is saying (as she is half in meditation).  During Jarron's reply, KHa'Var comes completely out of her meditation trance.  Once Jarron and her son (Vorlok) leave ops, she addresses Hedford.*

"I believe we should be heading to dockingport 6, where an admiral needs to be properly 'welcomed' to the station.  Is there not?" http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink2.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':wink2:'>

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

KHa Var

*KHa'Var glares at Vorak, when she notices that he was about to dismiss her as another appointment.  Then when he stopped in mid sentence, she knew that her words finally registered through his logical brain. KHa'Var thinks 'finally, a decision I don't have a problem agreeing with!'.  She storms after Vorak and follows him into his office.:angry3: *

OFF:continued in The Flag Admiral's Office.

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"

Vorak

=^= Mr. Hedford, remind me to execute your future children, as soon as they misbehave. No, Mr. Hedford, a child will learn no discipline in a brig. But my son is my responsibility, and I shall endeavor not to let this happen twice. At least not in my own room. Vorak out =^=
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorlok

Spoil sport. I think I"d rather enjoy lookign around myself.
Mischief is my name, Mischief is my game.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/Avaon/Vorlok.JPG" border="0">

KHa Var

=^= Vor'Cha Kahless to Station Avalon =^=
I am transporting over to the bridge, my crew is competent enough to dock by themselves.  I hope for your sake Commodore Hedford, that you have that report ready for me.  I shall give you further instruction upon my arival, provided I don't need to deal with your incompedence.
=^= End Transmission =^=

KHa'Var: "Indifferent fools are running that station!  I will just have to correct that as it seems my husband is not 'present', more than likely he is hiding from me."

*KHa'Var gives orders to have the Kahless dock at  dockingport 5.*

KHa'Var: "You, Vorlok!  Come with me to the transporter room."

*A young Klingon boy falls instep behind his captain, with almost identical facial features to his captain.  In the transporter room a crew member stops them.*

Transporter Chief Ek'Tok: "Captain are you sure it is wise to take him with you?"

KHa'Var: "How else is Vorlok to learn to be ready for battle? His father has not bothered with teaching him, so it is my duty to teach him."

Vorlok: "My friend, you should know by now to trust KHa'Var's judgement.  I am old enough to be trained in the ways of ship combat."

Transporter Chief Ek'Tok: "Very well, just to be carefull I will take the liberty of keeping a lock on you Vorlok to beam you out of there at the first sign of mortal danger to.  Of course that is if you aprove, Captain KHa'Var?"

KHa'Var: "That will be fine, as this is only to bee seen as a training exercise for Vorlok.  Vorlok prepare yourself for possible combat, remember you are NOT to kill or injure only defend yourself and if need be render your opponent unconsious.  Beam us to the Stations Bridge!"

*KHa'Var and Vorlok are transported to the bridge of Avalon Station while the Vor'Cha Kahless manuvers to dockingport 5.*

KHa'Var: "Commodore Hedford, WERE IS that report on Vorak's wearabouts over the last 8 years? I am willing to grant you a little more time, If you show me to Voraks quarters, were Vorlok will remain.  Then you will take me to Vorak or his office were I will wait for him to come out of hiding. As I do not belive he 'left' the station without placing someone in charge of this mess."

(Edited by KHa Var at 12:13 pm on Sep. 7, 2004)

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"

KHa Var

*A little annoyed at having to repeat herself she does not appear to notice the woman who just entered ops.*

"First of all, Commodore Hedford, you can address me as Madam or Mrs. KHa'Var.  I am the only wife of Flag Admiral Vorak. Now will you be able to get me that report I asked for several times?  Or will you have someone else get it?"

*She looks directly at Embries*

"If you don't know by now, I will tell you again in terms you might understand better.  The purpose of my visit is to track down my ungrateful husband, Vorak.  We used to keep in close contact, until recently.  One day about 8 years ago I lost all contact with him.  I wish to know what has happened to him and why Starfleet would not give me any information about him.  As it is I was able to access Vorak's personal file from Starfleet, with a little help from my chief engineer.  I tried to look for a record of our marriage, and found that there was insufficient information about it.  Starfleet records only showed that Vorak did have a marriage on Vulcan in 2344, but does not say who to.  As it was the Vulcans did not agree to our union, it was deemed illogical.  They would not perform the ceremony so I had to arrange for  my CO to perform our ceremony.  My CO did not enjoy being tricked into performing the ceremony, so he had his revenge.  With the help of the Vulcan government my CO had arragned for me, and a ship with a full complementary crew, to be permanently based on Vulcan.  Both the Vulcans and the Empire saw this as a way to strengthen alliances.  The Empire commissioned the Vor'Cha Kahless to be my vessel, the captain recently died and the first officer was acting as the captain.  Upon their arrival I had to prove to them that I was worth being the ship's captain.  I was warned that the first officer would cause trouble, as he has always done in the Empire.  Which is needless to say why they decided to get rid of him without killing him, as he is a great warrior in battle.  In short, I should still be on Vulcan, But my crew and I could no longer Stand being there!  It is a surprise that we remained on Vulcan and in Vulcan space for the past 36 years!  We stayed as long as we did because it was the only place Vorak could come see me without having to answer a lot of questions.  But yes if I could have, I would have done this 8 years ago.  However I did not, could not under the circumstances at that time."

*KHa'Var takes a moment to gather her thoughts for what she will tell them next.*

(Edited by KHa Var at 2:25 pm on Sep. 9, 2004)

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"

Mike Nickerson

Dr. Nickerson walks onto Ops, and sees two Klingons there talking to Cmdre. Hedford and Major Embries. He addresses the female, the one who appeared to be the Captain, or was it Commander? Or Brigadier? Mike never was good at reading Klingon military insignia.

"Hello, I don't believe I've had the pleasure. I'm Fleet Captain Nickerson, the Chief Medical Officer here on Avalon."

Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

Mike Nickerson

(OFF: If you need a doctor in the infirmary, I am also playing the EMH there too, so he can help you.)
Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

Vorlok

Wow really? I can see the station? coool  *literally bounces with excitement*
Mischief is my name, Mischief is my game.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/Avaon/Vorlok.JPG" border="0">

Vorak

"That will not be necessary. I have already disembarked from the ship."
*Vorak appears in ops as the turbolift doors open. His eyes cross Kha'Var, for a moment only, and then he quickly turns to Hedford.*
"I see, Mr. Hedford, that during my absence, it has become customary to have non-Starfleet personnel and even children admitted freely to station's ops?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: Vorak's next Ponn Farr is still a few years away, I believe :P
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

*Vorak glances at the ops officer, to make sure he is not doing anything of the sort, and then turns to Vorlok.*
"Vorlok, I have already pointed out to you, that weapon system are off limits for you. If you are unable to obey to those rules, we may always return to the holodeck and continue the Vulcan program instead."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

*Vorak opens the transmitted data on a console and looks at it for a moment.*

=^= Vorak to Skon =^=
This is crucial information indeed, and this discovery may give us time to prepare for a likely assault of the Loxian government. Thank you, captain. Your orders are to dock as soon as you arrive, and begin immediate repairs. If the Loxian fleet is on its way indeed, we will need every ship in the sector.
=^= Vorak out =^=

*Vorak taps his commbadge.*
"All senior officers, report to my office."
*Then, he turns to Vorlok.*
"I am to hold a briefing with my senior officers, and Starfleet protocol does not allow me to include the presence of non-essential people, if they are not involved with the situation about to be discussed. Therefore, I assign you to the Promenade for recreational activities. We will continue the studies and training at a later time. Dismissed."
*Vorak turns around and heads toward his office.*

OFF: Senior officers, this story continues in Vorak's Office topic.
Senior officers expected to show up, are:
- Montrell
- Detrell
- Hedford
- Dr. Nickerson
- Embries

OFF2: Vorlok, you should hang out on the Promenade now, but keep two things in mind: don't run into Kha'Var yet (she's in the Klingon Restaurant) and not at Enoch's store yet either. He has to return to his store still, and then I'll tell you something crucial that is to happen there, but I'll let you know.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Hedford

*Before KHa'Var had transported over Hedford was talking to Ambassador Gordon*

"Ah Ambassador, you've arrived no moment too late. You may greet them and show them our station, but don't mention the word Flag Admiral or Vorak. She seems to think that she's his wife." *Hedford smirks*

"I think she won't be interested in Vorak if she notices the other facilities of this sta....." *at that moment Captain KHa'Var and another individual were transported into OPS. Hedford was surprised and showed enough expressions on his face*

"Wwwelcome Captain Kha'var, I see you have found your way to OPS. This is Ambassador Frank Gordon who is most happy to give you a guide through the station." *Hedford points at the man standing besides him*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">