• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 14: Skytoucher Debriefing

Started by Roland Burma, December 09, 2003, 02:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montrell

=^= Montrell to Logens =^=
Good work, Mr. Logens. I knew I could trust on you to unite our people at last. I will make sure you have a ship available within 24 hours. Allow me to finish the debriefing of captain Burma, and then I will join you in the embassy to give you all a briefing as well.
=^= Montrell out =^=
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

*Montrell turns to captain Burma.*
"So it is as I expected, good. And I have seen that you are eager to get on a mission again, I will not keep you waiting any longer.
The U.S.S. Skytoucher is to be ready to disembark within 24 hours. When you are all on board, and you have gone over the formalities of  Mr. Skon's promotion to commander and to XO, you set course to the Dark Passage. More in particular, to the asteroid field this time. I will make sure that the necessary people are on board your ship within 24 hours, including Mr. Zentox and our Cardassian friends.  Mr. Zentox surely can guide the ship inside the asteroid field, toward the camps where his people reside. When you are there,  you will help the Loxian people with the food supplies we will provide at the Skytoucher's cargobays, and help them move to Vontak Nor. Then you are to help them settle on the station."
*He is silent for a moment, but then speaks up again.*
"But surely I do not need to repeat, captain, that all the time whiile you are on this mission, there's a constant second mission that you should stay aware of: keep your eyes open for another occurance of this phenomena you encountered on your way back to Avalon. I have a bad feeling about it, and it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Any questions, captain?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Hermes

"I am working on it as we speak, admiral. As always, glad to be of service."
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Roland Burma

Well, our mission was going as planned, when we were attacked by Loxian ships. We were unable to do anything about them and then we encountered Loxian Rebels. In return for asylum they helped us get rid of the Government officials from Loxias. In our struggle with these threats our ship's captain was injured into a state of unconsciousness. Also these government officials boarded our ship and took us hostage. Our new friendly liazon helped us to remove the threat by ordering other ships to take out the Government ships.

I have a full status report filled out sir if you would like to read it.

*passes Montrell a padd*
*The Admiral presses a button and reads the following report:*

Staus Report: 12/08/03
- Short description of current mission
- The mission called for the Skytoucher to travel to Loxian space to conduct or produce a peace treaty. Our goal was to reach the home planet
and there, discuss with their diplomatic and political representatives any possible
peace plan.
- Current status of mission + current location of ship
- Mission is incomplete. We were unable to reach Loxias, their homeworld. Our main mission
was cut short when we were attacked by Loxian government ships. Eventually we made contact with a few Loxian ships. Althoughthey were not part of the government associated ships, we were able to return with one of their
officials, a Mr. Zentox. Hopefully we can agree to some sort of treaty with them.
Location of ship - currently docked at Station Avalon.
- new discovered aliens
- Loxians (possible threat)
- Loxian rebels or outcasts
- new discovered planets
- none
- new discovered stations/bases
- none
- new discovered space anomalies
- On our return home we noticed an anomaly within the Dark Passage. This new
discovery was completely unknown and only appeared for a minute or two. We were ordered
to continue home before any real study could be held.
- monthly: 1 suggestion for crewmember to be promoted (name, current rank and department)
- Will Robinson, Lieutenant, Tactical Officer - promote to Lt. Commander
Mr. Robinson has continually proven his worth and always finds time to post. He also adds interesting
details to the storyline.
- names, ranks and departments of crewmembers that post insufficiently or never
- Rasmain, Lt. Commander, Tac/Sec Chief
- Niles, Chief Diplomat
- Aves Landon, lieutenant, Engineer's Assistant
- New crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)
- Will Robinson, Lieutenant, Tactical Officer
- resigned crewmembers (names, departments)
- unknown
- crewmembers that have switched department (name, rank, old & new department)
- none
- Current status of the ship (damage, injured crewmembers)

- Engineer's report:
When we were first hit our hull sustained minor damage but as we were continously hit with consecutive torpedoes the hull was ruptured enough to cause the emergency forcefield to automatically engage. Several sections of the ship will need to be refitted to enable those areas to be used again.
The ship's shield matrix has shut down and is offline.
We are lucky that our damage wasn't more severe because the warp core is now currently offline as well. The long continous use must have burned out the warp initializers.
There are multiple scorch marks made by torpedo strikes. Those Loxians only caused minimle damage but it was enough to almost disable all our systems.
- Weapons Report:
We used up 50% of are phaser power, during the Loxian Confrontation. With are reserve power I was able to get power back up to 60%.
We have a total of 200 torpedoes left on board.
Repairs have already begun on getting all the torpedo tubes and phaserbanks back online.
- Captain McKinley sustained a severe brain trauma and is permanently comatose. Unkown why  yet.

- Current visitors on the ship (name, species)
- Zentox, Loxian, representation for peace talks

- Current disputes between crewmembers (names of crewmembers, nature of dispute)
- none
- Extra Comments
- none of relevance

The Messiah of the Loxian Exiles

Roland Burma

I believe th reason they attacked us in the beginning is because they didn't know our intentions. They have been ravaged by the Loxian Government ships for a long time, they probably thought we were trying to remove them from their home.

The Loxian rebels have a better chance of being our allies. As you know we were attacked by the Loxian Gov.
after we tried to talk with them. They discovered we had the rebels on our ship and they then opened fire. They managed to board our ship, where they held us hostage. If it wasn't for Zentox aboard our ship the rebel reinforcement would not have disabled the Gov. ship.

Well they did attack us before, but I doubt that they will again after our help.

This should bring a new era of prosperity for the rebels, who, after this might not be considered rebels anymore.

Montrell

*Montrell looks seriously at Burma.*
"I'm sure, I'm sure... you haven't got a clue at all, do you? Well, you took actions that only a captain should take. You ignored the Prime Directive and bent the rules to help several Loxian exiles to escape from death. You know what I speak of, Mr. Burma."
*Montrell turns around, and takes something from the desk behind him.*
"Mr. Burma, the medical department has informed me that captain McKinley is in a deep coma, and is not expected to recover soon. And you are no longer fit to be a commander either... So that leaves me no choice."
*He puts the thing he had taken from his desk, in front of Burma. It is a small box, and he opens it. A golden pip presents itself.*
"Mr. Burma, I hereby officially promote you to the rank of captain. Congratulations. Secondly, I give you full command of the U.S.S. Skytoucher as captain. You have deserved it."
*Montrell leans back in his chair and smiles as he watches Burma stare in amazement at the golden pip in front of him.*
"So, captain Burma... have you made up your mind yet as to who you will promote to your new first officer, among your crew? Or do you wish me to assign someone else to that job?"

Montrell

"You are very eager, captain, I like that in a commanding officer. This way I feel that the ship is in good hands. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> Well, you have my approval to promote Mr. Skon to full commander and Executive Officer of the U.S.S. Skytoucher. I believe that leaves you without a Chief Science Officer, so I will try to assign someone new to your ship for the job. Now, what concerns your next mission... yes, I am waiting for something indeed. Your Loxian guest, Mr. Zentox, is in negotiations with Mr. Logens at the Embassy, so allow me to contact him to find out what the conclusions are."

=^= Montrell to Embassy =^=
Mr. Logens, please inform me of the conclusions of the negotiations with the Loxian General, please. Thank you.
=^= Montrell out =^=

john logens

=^= Logens to Montrell =^=
We have come to an agreement with the Loxians and the Cardassians. Starfleet will supply the Loxian exiles with food and other primary needs, and Cardassian fleet admiral Rugal is willing to provide space for the Loxians to live, on his station Vontak Nor in the Dark Passage. He also allows a permanent presence of Starfleet on his station. My recommendations are to send a ship back to the Dark Passage, with General Zentox, Admiral Rugal and Gul Marcet, to provide the supplies and help the Loxian people to move out of the asteroid field.
=^= Logens out =^=

Roland Burma

Yes sir, I will tell my crew to watch out for this phenomenon.

As for now I will wait a few hours for the cargo to be loaded to order the crew to board the ship.