• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Rivendell to Avalon

Started by Julian, October 31, 2002, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

*beams next to knight.*
You are releaved Commander thankyou.
Ahh it's good to be back.but i need some sleep.
Wait commander.. How long has your last shift as temp CO been for??
If you don't mind i would like to get some sleep.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

The negotiations wil the Vidiians have Failed. we are returning to the station for some major repairs.
Rivendell out

Knight

My teams are ready for repairs sir.

Knight

being a CO sir.
I work nearly alone around here sir.
but if you want my to command your vessel no problem.

Julian

we are currently at warp 2. we should arrive in approx 12 hours. Please be prepared by then for repairs.

Hedford

We have arrived at station avalon sir, can we dock?
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"Thank you for your announcement, vice admiral."

*turns to the other officers at Ops*

"Prepare everything to begin immediate repairs upon the ship's arrival."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Knight

Your cleared to dock.

= ^ = Knight to docking bay =
USS Rivendell is docking they are heavily damaged all hands to action stations.

engineering corp and operations teams stand by.

Julian

Thankyou. walks straight into his ready romm, falls into his chair and falls into a deep, deep sleep*
zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz