• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

General Distress Call

Started by Quinn Mallory, March 25, 2003, 07:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinn Mallory

off: btw, except for security and intelligence, there is no official contact between Shadowfleet and any other at this time. this mission is being made to change that.
http://shadowfleet.gissmo.net/ID-Mallory.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"Most unusual, I am unaware of Starfleet presence in that area. The USS Skytoucher, USS Evolution and USS Rivendell are on mission and too far off from that region to be able to render help. Do we have any other ships currently docked at the station and available for assistance?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Please send out a station wide hail for a good pilot to present himself immediately."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"All the ships except the USS Lhasa are already on mission and too far off to render help within an acceptable time. Mr. Longman will pilot the USS Lhasa.
Mr. Montrell, assemble some crew for the USS Lhasa and prepare for immediate departure."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Quinn Mallory

+Incoming Transmission+

.................lory ...dowfleet, commanding. ......under attack....unknown...hostiles. Techs unknown...req..........assistance......copy? repeat...please sen....assist..... *Transmission breaks off*

http://shadowfleet.gissmo.net/ID-Mallory.jpg" border="0">

Pierre Louis Assis

(======Incomming transmission======)

To Starfleet HQ

From StarPhoenix Planetary Base

Encrypted Message ------ Priority code Alpha -------

Some hours ago we received a distress call from Shadowfleet requesting assistance. We the tried to establish comunications with them and they replied with the following message: "Being jammed. manage...rec...nessage. Shadowfleet being apraoched....hostiles....armament unkno......please assist. Location...Atlantis ba...nebula near rom....border. *static....* *signal clears* Need engineers and science personell. can you assist? Please respond."

We have not responded so far, since the division XO, JG Commodore Katie Marou thought it would be better to contact you first.

Our ship, the USS Lancelot, is currently at SS Avalon for repairs, so we cannot send them any help now. Please inform us if there is anything we can do to help.

(======End transmission======)

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Montrell

"We do have the USS Lancelot....but Commander Sutter told me that he had to deliver that cargo to Starphoenix in a hurry."

*Looks at his console*

"And we also have the USS Lasha in dock if I am not mistaken"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

"Well sir, I don't know someone at the moment...but maybe we have a good new pilot in the Academy"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

*sees the young cadet standing in OPS*

"Well nobody else is reporting in so that means you are on the trip ensign."

*Turns to admiral Vorak*

"Admiral, what shall we do? Take the USS Lasha and fly over there ourselves.  Or are we sending the USS Rivendell to the location and that we meet them with the USS Lasha?"

Nocturnus

*looks up*

Shadowfleet? what on earth could be after that little division.

Security to OPS. make ready an investigation team.

Inform Admiral Vorak of hte situation.

MOntrell.. take care of it.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Vorak

*Admiral Vorak enters Ops*

"My apologies for the delay for me to arrive here, Mr. Montrell. Status report please."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Most disturbing, this incoming transmission.  Unfortunately the USS Lhasa is only a small ship and not strongly equipped with weaponry. Of course, its small size will make it more maneuvrable.
For that, we would require a very skilled pilot. Do we have one on the station right now? I mean a person you humans would call "famous for his pilot skills".
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Samuel Longman

"Sir, I saw the comunicate that was requestiong for pilots. I am still in the first year of the academy, but I do have some freighter piloting expirence, and to be honest, I am quite good. I would like to try, if the CO of the academy or you allow, Sir."
Cadet First Class Samuel Longman
Acting Helm´s officer -  USS Lasha

Samuel Longman

Cadet First Class Samuel Longman
Acting Helm´s officer -  USS Lasha

Vorak

"Very well, I leave this situation in your care, Mr. Montrell. I must return to meet some officers of the Corporation and continue my conversation."

*walks out of Ops*

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet