• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 6: The Infection of the Admirals

Started by William Hotchkiss, January 11, 2003, 08:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfred

=<~ Agent Manfred calling Senior General Winterspoon ~>=

Flag Admiral Vorak and Fleet Admiral Nocturnus of the Federation await you're arrival.

I have made all nessicary preparations.

=<~ Over and Out. ~>=

Vorak

Vorak turns on the viewscreen.

"Hey that's the Corporation! I've seen them before! Hi Corpies!!!! Yeah go ahead and dock, will you bring some friends to play along with us?"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

Do I at least get a phone call? oh and whats the charge Admiral.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Vorak

"Arrested? Aww come on that's spoiling the party!"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

=<~ Secret transmission in the CI Vor'Cha FireStorm forum ~>=

Bowis

=A= Bowis to transporter room =A=

beam Admiral Vorak, Admiral Nocturnus, Major Hedford and Lt. Cmdr. Plechanow into security brig cell-51

=A= END =A=

XO Security Department
FSS Division Supervisor

Julian

(off: to all corp members who have to do with the virus cure: pls inform Mr Vonter Nek Gente (the CMO of the USS Rivendell) of your progression of a cure, for he is currently studying Admiral Julian and has advanced Vidiian Technology which may help.. if needed tell in in missions forums so it can be private, or just post in rivendell.. thnx http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>:))
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Alissa

OFF: I'm going on course tomorow until the 18th everyone so I wont be posting until then cya all later.

Alissa

William Hotchkiss

umm ... thanks for permission Flag Admiral Vorak

=A= Firestorm End =A=

Andy Moore

Bowis

*Bowis came in with some security officers and looked at Admiral Nocturnus*

Officers arrest Mr. Nocturnus, Mr. Vorak, Mr. Hedford and Mr. Plechanow?

Ofiicer1 and Ofiicer2 comw with me to the docking bay ... we have to arrest Admiral Julian!

XO Security Department
FSS Division Supervisor

Bowis

You are dead, Admiral! Because if I don't give you some food and drink ... you'll die! btw. here is your cell-phone!

(off: lol cell-phone .... brig-phone)

XO Security Department
FSS Division Supervisor

Jing da Goar

umm ... no, some strange things are going on here we have to infiltrate the Station for this we need team 2!

Vorak

"Yeah! Party spoilers! Party spoilers! For that one exceptional time that a Vulcan actually wants to go to a party, they won't let him!"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet